National Institute of Technology(NIT) Common MCA Entrance TestExams Date »
National Institute of Technology ( NIT ) Common MCA Entrance Test 2019
National Institute of Technology invites admission application for Common Entrance Test leading to admission in MCA program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NIMCET Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit :
- There is no stated age limit to be eligible for the exam
Academic Qualification :
- Candidates must have studied B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Hons ) / BCA / BIT / B.E / B.Tech of minimum three years full-time from a recognized University with Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects.
- They must have minimum 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scales ( 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale in case of SC / ST ).
- Candidates in the final year of qualifying exam are also eligible. They must present the passing certificate before 15th September, 2019.
Number of Attempts :
- There is no limit on the number of times a candidate appears for NIMCET.
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2019
- NIMCET question paper is divided into 4 sections namely, Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, General English
- Each question has a weightage of 4 marks.
- The total weightage of the exam is 480 marks.
- 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect answer. There is no deduction for unattempted questions.
NIMCET Application Form 2019
National Institute of Technology admission application form is available in the official website www.nitk.ac.in.
How to fill NIMCET 2019 Application Form
The step – wise process to apply for the exam is given below :
- Step 1- Registration
- Step 2- Filling the Application Form
- Step 3- Uploading the Documents
- Step 4- Payment of Application Fee
The application fee for NIMCET 2019 can only be paid online using Netbanking / Debit Card / Credit Card. Application fee to be paid by candidates is as follows :
- Application Fee for General / OBC / Unreserved Category [rupee] 2200/-
- Application Fee for SC / ST / Reserved Category [rupee] 1100/-
After completing the payment, download and take a print out of the application form.
NIMCET Admit Card 2019
- NIMCET 2019 Admit card can only be downloaded from the official website. No hall tickets are sent to candidates by post.
- Steps to download the admit card are as follows :
- Go on the official website nimcet.in
- Login using valid credentials
- Download admit card and check for any discrepancies
- Take a print out if all details are correct
- In case there is any difficulty/ problem in downloading NIMCET Admit Card, the candidates should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com between 14th May, 2019 – 25th May, 2019. They must state the details of the candidate’s application number and proof for the remittance of fee.
- Admit must be preserved till the end of the counselling procedure.
- In case of loss of NIMCET 2019 Admit Card, no request for issuance of duplicate admit card will be entertained.
NIMCET Exam Centres 2019
|Test Centre||Centre Code||Test Centre||Centre Code|
NIMCET Result 2019
- The scorecard can be download from the official website.
- Steps to download NIMCET 2019 Score Card :
- Go to the official website of NIMCET 2019
- Login using username and password
- View / download scorecard
- Print scorecard
- Based on the marks obtained by all candidates in the entrance exam, a merit / rank list will be prepared by the concerned authorities.
- Candidates who get their names in the merit list will be eligible for counselling for seat allotment.
NIMCET Counselling 2019
- Online Counselling process is conducted in three rounds and candidates will be notified of the same accordingly.
- Candidates allotted seats during first two counselling rounds have to report to the specified NITs.
- If there are any vacant seats after the third counselling session, a final round of allotment will be conducted.
Steps in Counselling Process include :
- Register for the counselling session on the official website.
- Lock the order of preference of NITs between 10th June, 2019 – 14th June, 2019.
- Pay an initial fee of [rupee] 10000/- and present the receipt of the same at the time of the counselling.
- Documents to be presented by candidates appearing for remote reporting :
- Original academic documents
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste and relevant certificates for verification
- Payment receipt of the initial fee [rupee] 10,000/- ( to be paid through NIMCET 2019 website only )
- The candidate will also be issued a provisional admission letter
NIMCET Important Dates 2019
|1||Release of NIMCET 2019 Offical Notification||27th February, 2019|
|2||Commencement of Online Registration||1st March, 2019|
|3||Last date to Apply||7th April, 2019 ( till 5 P.M )|
|4||Availability of NIMCET Admit Card||14th May, 2019 - 25th May, 2019|
|5||NIMCET 2019 Exam Date||27th May, 2019 ( 10 A.M.- 12 Noon )|
|6||Declaration of Result||6th June, 2019 ( Tentative )|
|7||Commencement of online choice filling||10th June, 2019|
|8||End of online choice filling||14th June, 2019|
|9||NIMCET 2019 Seat Allotment||16th June, 2019 - 25th July, 2019|
National Institute of Technology,
NH 66, Srinivas Nagar,
Karnataka 575025, India.,
Phone No. : 0824 247 4000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nitk.ac.in.