The National Law Institute University-Bhopal-BA LLB-Honours programme
Eligibility For BA LLB Programme:
- You must have passed Class XII, or its equivalent, in Science, Arts, Commerce or any other discipline, with a 55 per cent aggregate.
- You must be less than 21 years old as on July 1, 2006.
- New Delhi
How To Apply:
- Please obtain the application form and rulebook with test fee, on cash payment of Rs 1,050, from the Professional Examination Board, Bhopal.
- Or, you can obtain it from select branches of Canara Bank, State Bank of Indore and OBC Bank.
- Or, you can obtain it by post from the PEB office, by submitting a request letter accompanied by an A/C payee Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque for Rs 1,000 drawn in favour of the Professional Examination Board, Bhopal, on any nationalised bank, payable at Bhopal.
- The examination will be held on
- Please send in your requests for the application form by post, before
- Please send in your completed application form before
Main Road No 1
Chinar Park East
Bhopal — 462 011
Phones: (0755) 2578801 to 2578804