The National Law Institute University-Bhopal-BA LLB-Honours programmeExams Date »
The National Law Institute University Bhopal 2019
The National Law Institute University invites admission application for CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) leading to admission in BA LLB program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
The National Law Institute University Bhopal Eligibility 2019
B.A. LL.B. :
- Students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 45% in case the candidate belongs to the OBC / Unreserved / SAP ( Specially Abled Persons ) category and 40% in case the candidate belongs to the SC or ST category.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in March or April are also eligible to apply for the entrance examination but must produce an evidence of passing the examination at the time of the admission. Failing to do so will result in being disqualified for the admission.
The National Law Institute University Bhopal Seats 2019
- Out of the 68 seats available for the general category candidates, 26 are reserved for the candidates belonging to the Madhya Pradesh State Domicile. 2 seats are also reserved for candidates from Jammu & Kashmir. 30% seats are reserved for women and 3% for Persons with Disability. NRI students must be an NRI / OCI / POI card holder or be sponsored by a first or a second – degree relation who is an NRI / OCI / POI card holder.
The National Law Institute University Bhopal Exam Pattern 2019
There would be 200 questions in total from five subjects namely
|General knowledge & Current Affairs||50|
|English ( Comprehension )||40|
The National Law Institute University Bhopal Application Form 2019
The National Law Institute University application form is available in the official website www.nliu.ac.in.
The National Law Institute University Bhopal Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection would be done on the basis of CLAT wherein the examination would be conducted online.
The National Law Institute University Bhopal Important Dates 2019
|1||CLAT Application Start Date||1st January, 2019|
|2||CLAT Application End Date||31st March, 2019|
|3||CLAT Exam Date||13th May, 2019|
The National Law Institute University,
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal – 462 044, Madhya Pradesh, India,
Phone : +91-755-2696965 / 970,
Fax : +91-755-2696724,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nliu.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.