National Law School of India University 2018
National Law School of India University invites admission application for PAT Entrance Test leading to admission in UG and PG programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
National Law School of India University Courses Offered 2018
- B.A., LL.B ( Hons ) – Bachelor of Laws
- LL.M – Master of Laws
National Law School of India University Eligibility 2018
B.A., LL.B ( Hons ) :
- Passed Higher Secondary School Exam ( 10+2 ) or an equivalent exam in the first attempt, with not less than 50% ( 45% in the case of SC / ST candidates and persons with disability ) in aggregate.
- Not completed 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission. ( For SC / ST candidates the age limit is 22 ).
- LL.B or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks for General / OBC / SAP candidates and 50% for SC / ST categories.
National Law School of India University Seats 2018
The LL.M. Programme has a maximum intake of 50 :
- LL.M. Business Laws : 35
- LL.M. Human Rights Laws : 15
National Law School of India University Application Form 2018
National Law School of India University application form is available in the official website www.nls.ac.in.
- Candidates are required to submit the application along with the research proposal of about 10 to 12 pages.
- Candidates can download the application form from the university website.
- Candidates will have to pay an application fee of 3000/-.
National Law School of India University Exam Pattern 2018
After the submission of the application, candidates are required to appear for the Admission test. The test will consist of the following :
- Objective type questions on Research Aptitude : 50 marks.
- Contemporary development in the field of law and society : 50 marks.
- Specific questions in Law / MBL / MPP / other disciplines : 50 marks.
National Law School of India University Selection Procedure 2018
For B.A., LL.B ( Hons ) :
- Candidates will be selected on merit basis, based on the marks obtained in the CLAT exam.
For LL.M :
- Students have to give the CLAT exam to qualify for admission to the course.
- Students will be selected on the basis of a merit list based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- The whole admission process is according to the CLAT rules and guidelines. Students should check the official CLAT website for more details.
National Law School of India University Important Dates 2018
|S.No||Event||Dates ( tentative )|
|1||Last Date to receive filled - in application forms||18th April, 2018|
|2||Entrance Exam ( PAT )||30th April, 2018|
|3||Announcement of shortlisted candidates for personal interviews||10th May, 2018|
|4||Personal Interviews in Bangalore NLSIU campus||26th May, 2018 27th May, 2018|
|5||Announcement of selection list||1st June, 2018|
|6||Last day to pay the fee||15th June, 2018|
|7||Commencement of the course||1st July, 2018|
National Law School of India University,
Gnana Bharathi Main Rd, Opp NAAC, Teachers Colony,
Karnataka 560072, India.,
Phone No. : +91 80 2321 3160,
Fax : +91 80 23160534,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nls.ac.in.