National Law School of India UniversityExams Date »
National Law School of India University 2019
National Law School of India University invites admission application for PAT Entrance Test leading to admission in UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
National Law School of India University Courses Offered 2019
- B.A., LL.B ( Hons ) – Bachelor of Laws
- MA in Public Policy
- LL.M – Master of Laws
National Law School of India University Eligibility 2019
B.A., LL.B ( Hons ) :
- Passed Higher Secondary School Exam ( 10+2 ) or an equivalent exam in the first attempt, with not less than 50% ( 45% in the case of SC / ST candidates and persons with disability ) in aggregate.
- Not completed 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission. ( For SC / ST candidates the age limit is 22 ).
MA in Public Policy :
- Candidates with a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- LL.B or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks for General / OBC / SAP candidates and 50% for SC / ST categories.
National Law School of India University Seats 2019
The LL.M. Programme has a maximum intake of 50 :
- LL.M. Business Laws : 35
- LL.M. Human Rights Laws : 15
National Law School of India University Application Form 2019
National Law School of India University application form is available in the official website www.nls.ac.in.
- Candidates will first have to login to the CLAT website and fill up the online form.
- Candidates will also have to upload self – attested copies of all the required documents.
- Students have to pay the admission fee online using net banking, debit card or credit cards.
- For General / OBC / SAP and other category candidates : [rupee] 4000/-
- For SC / ST candidates : [rupee] 4000/-
- Candidates can also get the previous year’s question papers for practice. But they have to pay a fee of [rupee] 400/- for it.
National Law School of India University Exam Pattern 2019
PAT Pattern : The Policy Aptitude test has two parts.
- The first part is a multi – choice section with negative marking. In the first part, every question carries 1 mark and negative marking will be of 0.25 marks. Candidates securing 40% marks in the first part will be considered for the second part.
- The second part will be descriptive analytical writing about any policy issue. This part is of 50 marks. The total marks for PAT is 150. PAT will have a total duration of 2 hours.
National Law School of India University Selection Procedure 2019
For B.A., LL.B ( Hons ) :
- Candidates will be selected on merit basis, based on the marks obtained in the CLAT exam.
For MA in Public Policy :
- Students have to appear for an entrance test called PAT ( Policy Aptitude Test ).
- Candidates will be selected based on the PAT exam and Personal Interview.
For LL.M :
- Students have to give the CLAT exam to qualify for admission to the course.
- Students will be selected on the basis of a merit list based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- The whole admission process is according to the CLAT rules and guidelines. Students should check the official CLAT website for more details.
National Law School of India University Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Event||Dates ( tentative )|
|1||Last Date to receive filled - in application forms||18th April, 2019|
|2||Entrance Exam ( PAT )||30th April, 2019|
|3||Announcement of shortlisted candidates for personal interviews||10th May, 2019|
|4||Personal Interviews in Bangalore NLSIU campus||26th May, 2019 27th May, 2019|
|5||Announcement of selection list||1st June, 2019|
|6||Last day to pay the fee||15th June, 2019|
|7||Commencement of the course||1st July, 2019|
National Law School of India University,
Gnana Bharathi Main Rd, Opp NAAC, Teachers Colony,
Karnataka 560072, India.,
Phone No. : +91 80 2321 3160,
Fax : +91 80 23160534,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nls.ac.in.