National Olympiad Program National Standard Examination 2007
In Physics, Chemistry, Biology And Astronomy
Invitation to Meritorious students
Participate in the International Olympiads 2008 in Physics (Vietnam), Chemistry (Hungary), Biology (India) and Astronomy and bring laurels to your country.
Olympiads in Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Science students of Class; XI or XII and born after December 31,1988.
Junior Category: Students of Class VIII or IX as of January 1, 2008 (should be born between January 1, 1993 and December 31,1994)
Senior Category : Students of Class X & XI as of January 1, 2008 (should be born between January 1, 1991 and December 31,1992)
You Need To Go Through The Following Stages ;
- National Standard Examination in Physics (NSEP)
- National Standard Examination in Chemistry (NSEC)
- National Standard Examination in Biology (NSEB)
- National Standard Examination in Astronomy (NSEA) (Organized by IAPT and IACT)
NSEP / NSEC / NSEB / NSEA
Date of Examination : November 25, 2007
Last Date of Enrolment:
September 15, 2007
250 toppers in each subject qualify for Stage II
Stage II: Indian National Olympiads in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Astronomy (Organized by HBCSE in collaboration with IAPT and IACT)
Stage III: Selection and training of teams for International Science Olympiads at HBCSE, Mumbai.
For enrolment for NSEP, NSEC, NSEB and NSEA and other queries regarding state I examination, contact
Professor M. L Ogalapurkar
IAPT Office, HE Campus,
128 / 2, J.P Naik Marg,
sPune – 411 038.
Tel Office: 020-25420163 (9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.)
Professor R. M Dharkar
For general information visit our
- Indian Association Of Physics Teachers (IAPT)
- Indian Association Of Chemistry Teachers (Iact)
- Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education (HBCSE)