National University of Advanced Legal Studies ( NUALS ) Admission for B.A.LL.B. ( Hons. )Exams Date »
National University of Advanced Legal Studies Admission 2019
National University of Advanced Legal Studies invites admission application for B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) Degree course for the academic year 2019.
NUALS Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidate for CLAT shall have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination ( 10+2 ) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 45 % marks.
- Exemption upto 5% from the requirement of the minimum of 45% for the qualifying examination is given to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe ( SC / ST ) [declared eligible for reservation in the State of Kerala ] and upto 3% to the candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes [ declared eligible for reservation in the State of Kerala ]. These categories are allowed to apply for CLAT if they obtain not less than 40 % and 42 % of marks, respectively, in the qualifying examination.
- Students who are appearing for the qualifying examination are allowed to appear for CLAT. However, they should submit the results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission. If they do not do so, the candidates shall be considered ineligible.
NUALS Admission Seats 2019
- The intake for the B. A. LL. B. ( Hons. ) Degree Course for the academic year 2019 shall be 60.
NUALS Admission Application Form 2019
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies admission application form will be available at website : www.nuals.ac.in.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission :
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Income Certificate
NUALS Admission Admit Card 2019
- CLAT admit card has to be download from the official website of the law entrance exam. The admit card can be download online by candidates after filling their application number in the space provided on CLAT’s official website.
NUALS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to the B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) Degree course shall be based on the performance in the Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ).
NUALS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||CLAT - Applications: Start Date||1st January, 2019|
|2||CLAT - Applications: End Date||31st March, 2019|
|3||CLAT 2018 Exam||12th May, 2019|
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies ( NUALS ),
NUALS Campus, H.M.T. Colony P.O.,
Kalamassery, Ernakulam, PIN – 683 503,
Phone : 0484-2555990,
Fax : 0484 – 2555992,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nuals.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.