The Institute of Management Admission 2019Exams Date »
The Institute of Management Admission 2019
The Institute of Management – Nirma University of Science and Technology invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBA, PhD and Executive Diploma programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
The Institute of Management Courses Offered 2019
MBA ( Full Time )
- Information Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
PhD ( Full – Time & Part – Time )
Executive Diploma programs ( EDPs )
- International Business
- Operations Management
The Institute of Management Eligibility 2019
MBA : Bachelor’s degree ( 10+2+3 pattern ) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
PhD : Master’s degree with 55% marks
EDP : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
The Institute of Management Application Form 2019
The Institute of Management – Nirma University of Science and Technology admission application form is available in the official website www.nirmauni.ac.in.
Candidates seeking admission to any of the courses offered by the institute must apply through the institute level application process with their CET / Entrance Test scores. The application process in details is as follows :
All Courses ( other than Ph.D. )
- Candidates must ensure fulfilment of all eligibility criteria prior to filling the online application form.
- The online application form can be accessed by visiting the institute website.
- Prospective candidates must register online before filling the online application form.
- The registration process starts with clicking on the “Admission Registration” button, after which the candidate is required to provide his / her valid email id.
- After clicking on the “Register” button, the candidate receives a login password sent directly to his / her email id.
- Candidate can now access the online application form by logging on using his / her email id and the password received through mail.
- After filling the online application form, applicant will be required to make a non-refundable payment of the application processing fee.
- It can be paid using credit / debit card or internet banking via online mode.
- Application fee for MBA programs is ₹ 1500/- and ₹ 1200/- for the BBA – MBA program.
- Candidates must remember to take a printout of the complete application form and fee payment receipt for future correspondence.
- The advertisement for Ph.D. admissions is published in leading newspapers detailing the number of seats for admission, subject / discipline – wise distribution of available seats, criteria for admission, procedure for admission and all other relevant information.
- Prospective candidates can visit the institute website post the announcement and download the application form for Ph.D. admissions.
- Applicant must then take a printout of the downloaded application form and fill all relevant columns with appropriate details.
- A demand draft for ₹ 1000/- must be drawn favoring “Institute of Management, Nirma University” payable at Ahmedabad.
- The complete application form and DD must be sent to the following address :
Institute of Management,
Nirma University, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad – 382 481 ( Gujarat ) India
The following documents must be submitted produced at the time of admission :
- S.S.L.C. / Matriculation marks statement
- H.S.C. or equivalent marks statement
- Marks statement of Degree completed, if applicable
- Date of Birth proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- CET rank letter, as applicable
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photographs
- Institute of Management
The Institute of Management Selection Procedure 2019
MBA ( Full Time ) : Selection is through CAT / GMAT score
MBA : Selection is through Admission Test
PhD : Selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance in the Entrance Test and Interview.
EDP : Selection is through Personal Interview + Work Experience
The Institute of Management Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application Form Begins||30th August, 2018|
|2||Last date to apply [ General Category ]||7th February, 2019 [ Extended ]|
|3||Short - listing of the Candidates||February, 2019|
|4||TDP / Personal Interview||February - March, 2019|
|5||Final Selection||March - April, 2019|
|6||Commencement of the Programme||3rd week of June, 2019|
|7||Last date to apply for UGAT||2nd May, 2019|
|8||UGAT Exam Date||12th May, 2019|
The Institute of Management,
Nirma University of Science and Technology,
Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad – 382 481,
Phone No. : 079-30642609, 079-30642000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nirmauni.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.