Oxford Dental College & Hospital – Common Entrance Test (KRLM-CET 2006)
Biggest Dental College in ASIA
(Recognized by the Dental Council of India,Affiliated to REGUHS, Karnataka)
Bangalore, 560 068.
Phone: 080 – 25737275-78
Phone: 080-26552855, 26552500-04 (5 lines)
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are invited for admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
Eligibility Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS): As per RGUHS norms. Candidates have to appear for KRLM- CET 2006 Test to be eligible for admission based on merit.
Issue of Application:
26.04.2006 to 13.05.2006
Last date for receipt of filled application:
Issue of Admission Tickets: 23.05.2006
Date of Test:
Physics: 9.30 am to 10.40 am
Chemistry: 11.30 am 12.40 pm
Maths: 1.30 pm 2.40.pm
Biology: 3.30 pm 4.40 pm
Publication of key answer in the website:
Announcement of Results:
Interested Candidates may obtain from the College office on payment of RS.800/- by way of D.D. drawn in favour of “KRLM CET – 2006” payable at Bangalore.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty adopting modern methodologies in teaching / Fully equipped learning facilities like well equipped laboratories, full fledged Library with all books, journals & Audio Visual Aids and Ultra modern Clinics of each department
- Free treatment to patients enables Out-Patient flow with an average of 500 Patients a day.
- Community Dental Health Camps conducted regularly in Urban and surrounding Rural Areas
- Separate Hostels for both Boys and Girls with furnished rooms and Hygienic Food within the campus.
- Bank facility within College Campus
- A fleet of college buses /Bank facility within College Campus A fleet of college busses for transport facility.
Parents visiting the institution /college with their wards before admitting them into various courses are most welcome and highly appreciated to submit the original certificates directly to the institution.
For further details and admission please contact our office with Original certificates immediately along with parents.