Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test (PACET)Exams Date »
JNTU PACET 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, invites applications from eligible candidates for PACET to the Planning and Architecture courses for the academic session 2019.
JNTU PACET Eligibility 2019
- There is no maximum age limit to appear in this examination. However the minimum age limit decided by the conducting authorities is 16 years on the date of the admission
- Candidate needs to have completed higher secondary or some have passed some equivalent examination from the Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh
- Those who have acquired 50% marks as an aggregate percentage in higher secondary with subjects as Maths and English can appear for this reputed entrance test
- Candidates are required to have done with 3 years of diploma course in Architecture and engineering with at least 50% marks.
JNTU PACET Exam Pattern 2019
- Overall candidates are required to go through two tests under B.Arch exam. These tests are Test 1 for drawing and Test 2 for Aesthetics
- Total marks for examination will be 100
- As far as time duration, it is 2 hours
- There will be one test which is under B.Planning exam and test will be of 100 marks
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours
- There is only one test under B.Planning exam and the test will be of 100 marks.
JNTU PACET Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Candidates need to move at the official website such as jntuh.ac.in.
- Get the application form via online mode as well as offline mode.
- Those who want to apply for the test need to make payment at the recommended address.
JNTU PACET Admit Card 2019
- In regard to admit card, there will be official notification proviso and candidates will be updated about the exact date about the release of the admit card.
JNTU PACET Syllabus 2019
Syllabus of Test 1 drawing
- Candidate’s ability to sketch will be checked so an object will be given and create it in visual appealing manner
- Visualizing as well as drawing the effects of the light on the object as well as shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of viewpoint drawing
- Combining and composing the given 3D elements to form the building or the structural form.
- Creating interest in 2D composition using shapes or forms
- Creating the visual harmony via usage of colors in the given composition
- Understanding the scale and sense of proportion.
- Drawing from the memory via pencil sketch on themes dependent on everyday experiences.
Syllabus for Test 2 Aesthetics
- Visualizing the 3D objects from 2D drawing
- Visualizing the dissimilar sides of 3D object
- Mental ability
- Imaginative expression and comprehension
- Architectural awareness
- Identifying the commonly used objects and materials which are based on textual qualities
- Analytical reasoning
Syllabus for Planning
- Graphic representation and communications –identification and recognition of graphic representations and symbols,
- Pattern recognition – numerical, geometrical, graphic, verbal
- Logical thinking and analytical reasoning – matching concepts to interpretating the situations and situations
- Imaginative expression and comprehension – description of situations in cities, towns, and villages.
- Development and Planning General Knowledge- national and local plans, books, authors, policies, and planers.
- Community awareness – income groups, poverty groups and problems, community associations and actions, local governance practices, community amenity
- Geography and public health – Indian and A.P. state, problems, issues, and concerns – sanitization, environment results of economic activities
- Quantitative abilities- geometrical and numerical
JNTU PACET Important Dates 2019
|1||Date for fetching JNTU 2019 online and offline application form||May, 2019|
|2||Date for commencing examination||July, 2019|
|3||Date for Result declaration JNTU PACET||August, 2019|
Website : jntuh.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.