Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test (PACET) 2006
Exam Date: 29-May-2006
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, AP
School of Planning and Architecture
Mahaveer Marg, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028
(Conducting on behalf of APSCHE)
Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test
Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test (PACET-2006) of Andhra Pradesh will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad for entry to the following professional courses offered for the academic year 2006-2007.
- B.Arch (5 years)
- B.Plng (4 years)
- B.Arch (PTDC) (6 years)
Exam States: Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or related Vocational Courses, or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh,
Candidates should have passed three years diploma (10+3) in Engineering / Architecture conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent there to as recognized by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh and should have secured not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Mathematics and English as subjects of examination for admission into 5- year B.Arch. degree course and not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with any subject for admission into 4 – year B. Plng degree course:.
How To Apply:
- Application form together with the enclosures including the “Instruction Booklet” can be had:
- In person at School of Planning and Architecture JNTU, Mahavees Marg, Hyderabad/Dept. of Architecture; Andhra University; Vishakapatanam; JNTU College of Engg; Ananthapur; Govt. Polytechnic, Vijayawada on payment of Rs.400/- by demand draft, in favour of ‘Secretary, APSCHE’
- Can be had by downloading from the website: www.jntu.ac.in/pacet and by paying demand draft of Rs.400/- in favour of Secretary,” APSCHE at the time of submission of applications, either in person or by post.
- Can be had by post on payment of Rs.450/- by demand draft in favour of Secretary, APSCHE giving clear address to which the application form is to be posted.
- Candidates desirous of taking tests for both planning and architecture should specify clearly the same in the application enclosing an additional demand draft of Rs.200/- payable to Secretary, APSCHE along with relevant enclosures at the time of submission of application.
Filled in Application form should be submitted to the
Convener PACET-2006, School of Planning and Architecture JNTU, Mahaveer Marg, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 28 either in person or by post.
Date of Entrance Test: 29-5-2006
Architecture:9.30 AM to 1.45 PM
Planning:3.00 PM to 5.00 PM
Sale and Receipt of Application forms:
Date of commencement of Sale of application forms:
Last date for receipt of filled in Application form:
Last Date for receipt of filled in application form at Conveners office only with late fee of Rs.500/- :
The late fee must be in the form of Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank payable at Hyderabad, in favour of Secretary, APSCHE.
- Detailed information regarding eligibility and syllabi etc. is given in the “Instruction Booklet”, supplied along with the application form.
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 final examination or equivalent or final year Diploma examination can also apply.
- 6-Year Part Time Degree Course (PTDC) is for Diploma holders in Architecture with 2 years of experience as architectural assistant.