Pondicherry University Entrance Examination 2019
Application forms are invited from eligible candidates for admission into PG and PhD programs through entrance examinations for the academic session 2019.
Pondicherry University Entrance Examination Eligibility 2019
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3 systems.
- Candidates must obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Integrated Courses : Candidate should pass 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must hold the Master’s degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3+2 systems.
- Candidates should score minimum 50% marks in master degree.
Pondicherry University Entrance Examination Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice type questions will be appeared in the test.
- Duration of Exam: 120 minutes will be provided for the whole question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be provided for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Pondicherry University Entrance Examination Application Form 2019
How to apply
- The Pondicherry University application form 2019 has to be filled and submitted through online mode on the website www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- The application process will be started from the first week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to submit their completely filled-in application form before the last date, i.e., first week of May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the separate application form for each programme if they want to apply for multiple courses.
- Defense Personnel have to submit the printout of the filled-in application form to the address given below
The Assistant Registrar (Academic-Admissions)
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet,
|Courses||Application fee per course|
|SC / ST||PH / Transgender||Others|
|MBA ( common for all MBA programmes )||500||Exempted||1000|
- Payment of application fee can be done through online ( credit card / debit card ) or offline ( challan ) mode.
Pondicherry University Entrance Examination Admit Card 2019
- The Pondicherry University hall ticket will be uploaded by the University after closing of application registration.
- The candidates can download the Pondi admit card 2019 in the third week of May 2019.
- It is must to produce the admit card at the examination centre.
Pondicherry University Entrance Examination Selection Process
- The admission to PG courses ( except LL.M ) will be offered on the basis of entrance exam result.
- For LLM Course, the selection will be based on Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview.
- The NET / JRF qualified candidate with fellowships will be given direct admission to Ph.D. programme.
- The final admission will be offered only after the verification of original documents.
- The Pondicherry University counselling will be started from the last week of June 2019 through offline mode. No individual admission intimation will be sent to the selected / wait listed candidates.
Pondicherry University Entrance Examination Centres 2019
Entrance Exam will be conducted at the following cities
- Mahe / Thalassery
- New Delhi,
- Port Blair ( Andamans )
- Srinagar ( J & k )
Pondicherry University Entrance Examination Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus for the entrance exam will be provided by the University for all courses.
- For complete topic-wise syllabus, candidates can go through the prospectus published by the university.
- Candidates can check the syllabus according to the course they have opted.
Pondicherry University Entrance Examination Results 2019
- The candidates those appeared in the Pondicherry University entrance exam 2019 can view their results from the second week of June 2019.
- Candidates can check their result through online mode by entering the application number and date of birth.
- The university will also release the Pondicherry University cut off for PG and PH.D programmes.
- Candidates can get the overall merit lists, selection and waiting lists from the University website.
Pondicherry University Entrance Examination Important Dates 2019
|1||Opening of application form||01st week of April, 2019|
|2||Closing of application form||01st week of May, 2019|
|3||Releasing of admit card||03rd week of May, 2019|
|4||Date of exam||Last week of May, 2019|
|5||Declaration of result||02nd week of June, 2019|
|6||Commencement of counselling||Last week of June, 2019|
Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Administrative Building,
Puducherry – 605014.
Tel : 0413 – 2655179
Fax : 0413 – 2655734,
Website : www.pondiuni.edu.in.