Post Graduate Institute Medical Education & Research Entrance ExamExams Date »
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research ( PGIMER ) Entrance Exam 2019
Post Graduate Institute Medical Education & Research invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in MD / MS courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
PGIMER Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
- Qualifying Exam : Must pass the MBBS examination from the MCI recognized University / Institution.
- Internship : Candidates should complete on year rotator internship training on or before 31st December, 2018 ( January session ) / 31st June, 2019 ( July session ).
- Candidates should register with Central / State Medical Registration Council.
PGIMER Entrance Exam Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern details for both the courses are given below :
- Exam Mode : The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Number of Questions : In the theory examination, total 250 questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions : The question paper will be of multiple – choice questions ( MCQs ).
- Exam Duration : The examination will be of three hours.
- Correct Responses : For each question, one or more of the five options will be correct.
- Negative Marking : There will be negative marking for incorrect answers.
PGIMER Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
PGIMER Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.pgimer.edu.in.
Candidates through this section can get application date, mode & other details :
- Candidates can fill the application only through online mode from the website. There will be no other mode to apply for these courses.
- PGIMER Registration 2019 ( January Session ) will be started from the first week of October, 2018.
- PGIMER online registration 2019 will be done till last week of October, 2018.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph in a JPEG format. Size of the image should not exceed 50 KB.
- Candidates should take the print copy of the filled application for further process.
- Foreign National candidates MUST write three choices of subjects on the printed application form.
- FN & Sponsored category candidates have to submit the application along with required documents at least 15 days before the commencement of the examination to the given address :
Academic Section PGIMER,
Application Fee :
- Candidates, those apply for MD / MS courses, they have to pay [rupee] 800/- ( SC / ST ) & [rupee] 1000/- ( for all other categories ).
- PwD candidates, those apply for the MD / MS course, they are exempted from the application fee.
- The fee payment can be done in offline mode ( Challan ).
- The Challan form will be required to be filled up in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh ( Examination ).
PGIMER Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
- Candidates will get their admit card in the second week of November, 2018 ( MD / MS ).
- PGIMER 2018 admit card will be issued only through online mode. There will be no other mode ( post or email ) to send the admit card.
- Candidates will download it through login by entering their application number, password & security key.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter into the examination hall only on the production of admit card.
PGIMER Entrance Exam Result 2019
- The result will be declared by the university through online mode. Candidates will be able to view their results on 26th November, 2018.
- PGIMER 2019 result will be checked by the candidates through fill their roll number & date of birth.
- The university will also release rank wise & a category wise list of selected candidates for counselling.
- The overall merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentile scores obtained by the candidates in the theory examination.
PGIMER Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date for for submission of online applications||6th October, 2018|
|2||Last date for for submission of online applications||2nd November, 2018|
|3||Schedule of entrance examination||25th November, 2018|
|4||Admission will be closed on||31st December, 2018|
|5||Commencement of classes||January, 2019|
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research ( PGIMER ),
Chandigarh, 160012, India.,
Phone : 0091-172-2747585,
Fax : 0091-172-2744401,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.pgimer.edu.in.