Post-Graduate Programmes In Media
What: The International School of Business Media invites applications for its two-year full time post-graduate programmes.
List of programmes:
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain & Operations Management (only for engineering graduates)
- Media Management & Production
- Communication Management & Advertising
- Broadcast Management & Journalism.
Are you eligible?
- You must be a graduate in any discipline.
- You can also apply if you are appearing for final year examinations
- You must submit your score in any of the following exams:
- XLRI Admission Test (XAT)
ISB&M Entrance Test on February 5, 2006.
The final selection will based on a Group Discussion and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to apply:
- Obtain the prospectus by sending a demand draft of Rs 850 in favour of “International School of Business & Media”, payable at Pune, only or pay Rs 800 in cash at any campus.
- You can also get the forms at IMS/ PT Education /Career Forum/T.I.M.E., Cerebral Heights and selected UTI Bank Branches.
Ashok Plaza, Nagar Road
Pune — 411 014
- (020) 2663 3044/444
- Padma: (0) 9822799244
Seventh floor Aggarwal Millenium Tower
Pitampura, Wazipur District Centre
Delhi –110 034
Phone: (011) 5247 0047/48/49/50
IB, Block 163, Sector 111
Salt Lake City
Kolkata — 700 009
Phone: (033) 23356761/62
S No 124, Yamalur Main Raod
Off HAL Airport Road
Maratha Halli Colony Post Office
Bangalore — 560037
Phone: (080) 55335646/47