Pre D.M / M.Ch ExaminationExams Date »
Important : DM / M.Ch Admission will be based on NEET SS- 2019
Pre D.M / M.Ch Examination 2019
Application are invited for eligible candidates for Pre DM / M.Ch Examination ( NEET-SS ) for the year 2019
Pre D.M / M.Ch Examination Eligiblity 2019
- The candidates who have a post graduate medical degree ( MD / MS / DNB ) or Provisional Pass Certificate or a qualification equivalent can apply for the examination.
- Foreign nationals who are interested can also apply for the NEET SS 2019. They can apply without MCI registration. The Medical Council of India will provide temporary registration on the payment of the fees for the registration of the Post Doctoral Course. The temporary registration will be based on the condition that the candidate has registered himself with an appropriate authority in his or her own country.
- Candidates who are qualifying or are getting the results of their qualifications after July 15, 2019, will be rejected.
- The candidates if found to be ineligible for the NEET SS 2019 will be not be permitted to appear in the examination.
Pre D.M / M.Ch Examination Exam Pattern 2019
- The NEET SS 2019 will be a computer-based examination which will be held on a single day only.
- For the examination, a candidate can choose a maximum of two super specialty courses at the time of online submission of application form.
- The part A of the question paper will have 40% weightage of marks.
- The part A of the question paper will have 60% weightage of marks.
- There will be a separate question paper for each super specialty course / clubbed group.
- Total number of questions will be 100 in each question paper.
- All the questions will be at PG Exit Level
- The duration of the examination for the candidates choosing only one super specialty course or clubbed group will be 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- The duration for the candidates who have selected two super specialty courses will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Each correct answer has 4 marks, 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer
|Question Paper||No. Of MCQs||Time allocated|
|Part A||40||40 Minutes|
|Part B||60||60 Minutes|
Part A of Question paper
- The questions in the part A of the question paper will consist of MCQs from eligible feeder broad specialty courses. If there is only a single feeder broad specialty course from only one broad specialty, then part A will consist of questions from only one broad specialty.
- For the super specialty courses having multiple feeder broad specialty courses, part A will consist of questions from all feeder broad courses.
Part B of Question Paper
- This part of the paper will consist of 60 questions. These questions will be of PG exit level and will cover topics related to clinical practice and basic sciences
Pre D.M / M.Ch Examination Application Form 2019
- The mode of application process is online.
- NEET SS 2019 application form will be available at official website: www.nbe.edu.in
- The application fee is to be paid online through net – banking or credit / debit card.
- The application fee is ₹ 3,750/-.
- Visit the official website and create a profile, fill the complete application form
- Documents required at the time of admission are following
- High School certificates and marksheets
- Class 10th certificate for date of birth
- NEET SS Admit Card
- NEET SS Rank Letter
- Category Certificate ( if applicable )
- MBBS and PG Passing certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size photograph
- PG Transfer, Migration Certificate
Pre D.M / M.Ch Examination Admit Card 2019
- The admit cards will be issued to the candidate after he or she has been allotted the test center by the NBE.
- Candidates will be sent the admit cards on their email id’s seven days before the examination. The admit cards will not be sent by post to the candidates.
- The notification of the issuance of the admit card will be through SMS as well as Public Notice. Once the notice is issued to the candidates, they have to download it and affix their passport size photographs. It must be the latest photograph.
Pre D.M / M.Ch Examination Exam Centers 2019
- The examination will be conducted in various cities
- At the time of submission of the application form, the candidates will be asked to choose the test centers.
- The chosen city will be allotted by the NBE to the candidates on first cum first serve basis. Candidates will be able to see the test center allotted to them on the admit card when it gets generated.
- The test centers will be allocated 7 days before the examination.
- If the test center which the candidate prefers is not available then he or she can choose the option “Others” from the list of States.
- In case if the test center is not available due to logistical or other reasons, the testing center of the nearby State will be allotted to the candidate.
- The candidates will be informed the same by the NBE
List of test centers where the examination was conducted last year
|7||Chennai||28||Mysuru ( Mysore )|
|14||hubballi ( Hubli )||35||Salem|
Pre D.M / M.Ch Examination Results 2019
The results will be declared on the official website on the dates scheduled by the NBE. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
There will be a separate merit list for each Super Speciality courses. The candidates who obtain 35 percentile or more in each super speciality merit list will be declared as qualified.
Pre D.M / M.Ch Examination Counselling 2019
- After the publication of the merit list, the counseling process will start. There will be a common counseling for all the seats of NEET SS for 2019. The counseling session will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India.
- The online counseling process for NEET SS 2019 will start from the dates scheduled by NBE. The candidates will have to do a separate registration for the counseling process. Also, the candidates have to bring their application form and admit card along with original documents for the counselling process as it will be required till the completion of the PG course.
- The designated authority for counselling for 50% All India Quota seats will be the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Pre D.M / M.Ch Examination Important Dates 2019
|S.NO||Events||Dates ( Expected )|
|1||Availability of application form||Second week of May, 2019
|2||Last date of application form submission||Last Week of May, 2019
|3||NEET SS 2019 Exam date||First week of July, 2019
|4||Declaration of Result||Second week of July, 2019
|5||First round of counselling||Last week of July, 2019
|6||Last date of joining the allotted college||First week of August, 2019
|7||Second round of counselling||Second week of August, 2019
|8||Commencement of Academic session||First week of August, 2019
|9||Last of joining the allotted college||Last week of August, 2019
PSP Area, Sector 9,
Near District Court,
Dwarka, New Delhi,
Website : www.nbe.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.