Punjab University Entrance ExamExams Date »
Punjab University Entrance Exam 2021
Panjab University invites admission application for Punjab University Common Entrance Test ( PUCET ) leading to admission in UG programs for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
PUCET Courses Offered 2021
- B.Pharmacy and
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) courses
PUCET Eligibility 2021
Candidates those fulfill the complete eligibility criteria laid down by the university will be considered to sit in the exam.
- Nationality : Indian national candidates can apply.
- Age Bar : For BHMS, candidates must complete the 17 years as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- Qualifying Exam : The candidates those have passed / appeared ( up to the academic session 2020 to 2021 ) 10+2 from a CBSE, Delhi or any other boards are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks : It is mandatory to score minimum of 50% marks in12th class.
- Subjects : English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject : Biology / Biotechnology / Mathematics are necessary to havin 12th class.
- There is a 5% of relaxation in eligibility marks for SC / ST / BC / PwD candidates.
PUCET Exam Pattern 2021
Here, we have given the PUCET exam pattern 2021 for B.Pharma and B.Sc ( Hons. ).
- Mode of Exam : The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration of Exam : For each section of the exam, 70 minutes will be provided. 20 minutes extra will be given to the PwD candidates.
- Type of Questions : The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Test Center : The exam will be held in Chandigrah only.
- Marking Scheme : 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : For every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- Medium of Exam : The exam will be asked in English language.
PUCET Application Form 2021
PUCET application form is available in the official website www.puchd.ac.in.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. After submission of the application form, no modification will be allowed to do in the application form.
- Candidates can avail the PUCET 2021 prospectus and online entrance test form from the third week of April, 2021.
- Candidates can submit the PTU application form and generate the bank Challan till the April 2021.
- Candidates have to fill the required details and upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- The application form will be completed only after the submission of application fee.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the filled – in application form for the future use.
Application Fee :
- The application fee can be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan.
- The application fee will be non – refundable or non – transferable.
|1||General Category ( PCB / PCM / M )||₹ 2100/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD Category ( PCB / PCM / M )||₹ 1050/-|
|3||Additional Paper ( Biology / Math )||₹ 300/-|
PUCET Admit Card 2021
- The candidates will be intimated through email for this purpose of the releasing of admit card. The PUCET admit card will be made available for downloading from the last week of May, 2021. Candidates can download their admit card by using their own Login ID and Password provided while generating Bank Challan.
- The admit card will be released through online mode only. No other mode will be entertained in this regard. Without having admit card, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam hall. Candidates should retain their admit card till the admission process over.
PUCET Syllabus 2021
- The syllabus will be provided by the university. The syllabus will be comprised of 10+1 and 10+2 syllabus. Candidates can get the complete syllabus form the university website. The syllabus will be comprised of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology subjects.
PUCET Result 2021
- PUCET result 2021 will be published by the university in the second week of June, 2021. Candidates can view their results only through online mode. No separate rank card will be send by the university to any candidate.
- The candidates those will be declared qualified, have to fill the admission form for admission procedure. The university will publish the list of ‘Qualified’ and ‘Not Qualified’ candidates. The merit list will be declared for PCB / PCM and Mathematics only.
- The university will also publish the question and their answer key on the university website. The candidates can file their objections regarding discrepancies and accuracy of the answer key by e – mail to the university.
PUCET Important Dates 2021
|1||Starting of application form||3rd week of April, 2019|
|2||Closing of application form||3rd week of May, 2019|
|3||Availability of admit card||Last week of May, 2019|
|4||Exam date||1st week of June, 2019|
|5||Uploading of answer key||1st week of June, 2019|
|6||Declaration of Result||2nd week of June, 2019|
|7||Starting of counselling ( Admission form filling )||2nd week of June, 2019|
|8||Starting of option filling||2nd week of July, 2019|
|9||Display of Merit list||3rd week of July, 2019|
Chandigarh, U.T. – 160014, India.,
Telephone : +91 172 2541716, 2534867,
Fax : +91 172 2783335,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.puchd.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.