RGUHS PGET Application Form 2013
Note : Since the Applicant should upload their photographs in online application entry, the applicant should scan their passport size photograph ( Snapped after 01.12.2012 with Name & Date on the photograph ) in.jpg format and make available for uploading with the following specifications.
Width = 1.3 inches, Height = 1.6 inches, Resolution = 200 X 200 dpi and the file size should be less than 100kb.
(a) Guidelines to fill the RGUHS PGET Online Application Form 2013
1. Subject : Select either Medical or Dental from the drop down list.
2. Name of Candidate : Fill the name in BLOCK LETTERS, as per MBBS / BDS degree certificate.
3. Mother’s Name : Mother’s name in full should be filled.
4. Father’s Name : Father’s Name should correspond to the form and spelling in the 10th Standard Marks Card.
5. Spouse’s / Husband’s Name : If married Spouse’s / Husband’s name in full should be filled.
6. Date of Birth : The Date of Birth should correspond to the entry in the 10th standard Marks Card. Ex: If the date of Birth is 15th January 1965 it should be filled in the format 15/01/1965 only.
7. Sex : Select form the drop down list Female / Male.
8. Place of Birth : Select district in which you were born from the drop down list. If the district is not listed, select ‘Other’ from the drop down list and then enter the district name in the field provided.
9. Nationality : Select from the drop down list Indian / Other.
10. College : Select college in which you have studied MBBS/BDS from the drop down list. If the college is not listed, select ‘Others’ from the drop down list and then enter the college name in the field provided.
11. University : Select University in which you have studied MBBS/BDS from the drop down list.
If the university is not listed, select ‘Others’ from the drop down list and then enter the university name in the field provided.
12. Medical / Dental Council Registration Number : Enter Permanent Registration Number, if you have already completed the course.
13. Register Number : Enter the MBBS / BDS examination register number here.
14. Name of Council Where Registered : Enter name of the State / Central Council where registered.
15. Compulsory Rotatory Internship : Enter the date of completion of compulsory rotatory internship. If you have not yet completed the compulsory rotatory internship as on the date of filling the application, mention the date on which you are likely to complete the internship supported by a certificate issued by the Principal / Dean of your college to the effect.
16. Select Marks or Grade System : Accordingly enter Marks or Grade awarded to you in each year. Total No. of attempts will get calculated by the system itself.
17. Whether you have done / undergoing any PG Degree course : Select Yes or No from the dropdown list.
18. Do you claim reservation under Physically Handicapped quota : Select Yes or No.
19. Religion : Enter Religion you belong to.
20. Category : Select from the drop down list the category you belong to. The candidates claiming reservation under SC, ST, Category – I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB should furnish latest Income and Category certificate issued by the Tahasildar of Karnataka in the forms valid as on the last date for submission of application. If the Category certificate is not furnished along with the print out of filled application, the reservation claimed will be rejected and he / she will be considered under General Category only. “Requests for change of category after the submission of application will not be entertained”.
21. Caste : Enter Caste you belong to ( Once Mentioned it cannot be edited or changed ).
22. Sub Caste : Enter Sub Caste you belong to.
23. Full Postal Address of the Candidate : Enter clearly Full Postal Address with PINCODE for future correspondences i.e., House / Plot No., Road, Cross, Phase, City etc.,
24. Email : Enter valid Email ID ( mandatory ).
25. Phone : Enter phone number with STD code.
26. Mobile : Enter mobile number.
27. Whether debarred from any earlier PGET Exam or any criminal cases filed against you relating to PGET exams: Yes / No; if Yes provide details.
28. In service Status : If you are a Karnataka State Government in-service candidate select YES or NO from the drop down list.
29. Department : Select department where working from the drop down list.
30. Place of working : Mention the present place where you are working.
31. Date of entry in to service : Enter Date of entry into service.
32. Whether Probationary Period has been declared : Select status from drop down list.
33. If Probationary Period declared mention the date of declaration.
34. Are you undergoing / done any PG Degree or PG Diploma : Select status from drop down list.
35. Speciality in which PG Degree done / undergoing.
36. If undergoing / done PG Degree furnish date of completion.
37. Speciality in which PG Diploma done/undergoing.
38. If undergoing / done PG Diploma furnish date of completion.
39. Whether any enquiry is pending: Select status from drop down list.
40. Whether he / she is under suspension: Select status from drop down list.
41. Whether he / she is under unauthorized absence: Select status from drop down list.
42. Enter remarks if any.
After filling the online RGUHS PGET Application Form press Submit button, if you are sure that all the data entered by you is correct. An Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Application Number will get generated. Please record it for your future usage. Take the printout of the filled in RGUHS Application and paste the recent passport size photograph in the space provided. The print out of the filled-in Application duly signed by the candidate be sent to university along with the required documents within the stipulated time.
“Last Date for receipt of printed application with documents either by person or by post at University is 24th January, 2013 by 05.00 P.M.”
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Applications are liable for rejection :
- If application is incomplete.
- If the photographs submitted through online and pasted on the application form are not matching.
- If the applicant has not signed in the application.
- If photograph used in the application is taken before 01.12.2012.
- If the photograph does not possess the date and name of the applicant.
How to submit RGUHS PGET Application Form 2013
In Person :
Printout of Application form filled online, along with attested copies of all required certificates, may be submitted, in person, at RGUHS, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041, and the Hall Ticket for the Entrance Test shall be down loaded from the University website.
In Absentia :
Any person authorized by the candidate duly signed by him, can submit the printout of application form filled in all respects along with attested copies of all required certificates. The Hall Ticket for the Entrance Test shall be down loaded from the University website.
By Post :
Print out of application filled online, along with attested copies of all required certificates may be sent by post to the following address :
“The Member secretary, PGET Cell,
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,
Karnataka. 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore – 560 041”.
Candidates should super scribe on the cover as “Application for PGET 2013”. The Hall Ticket for the Entrance Test shall be down loaded from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences University website.
The candidates have to download the Hall Ticket for the Entrance Test from the RGUHS website from 16.02.2013 using their Application number.
- Please note that the candidate will not become eligible for attending the entrance test only by online registration. The candidate must ensure that print out of his / her application with all enclosures mentioned in the brochure reaches the RGUHS on or before 24.01.2013, 5.00 P.M. by in Person or by Post. RGUHS is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The applications without copies of certificates duly attested will be rejected.
- The print – out of the applications with relevant documents received after 24.01.2013 will be rejected.
RGUHS PGET 2013 Registration Fee
The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided by Axis Bank using a Credit Card or a Debit Card or through Internet Banking.
Candidates are hereby informed that payment SHOULD NOT be made through Demand Draft or any other mode of payment other than what is mentioned above.
The details of prescribed fee are as follows :
- SC, ST and Category – I : 500/-
- GM & Others : 2,000/-.
Note : Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
RGUHS PG 2013 Important Dates
|1.||Date of RGUHS PGET 2013 Notification||27.12.2012|
|2.||Hosting the RGUHS PGET 2013 Application Form & Brochure on the website www.rguhs.ac.in for Online Registration||28.12.2012|
|3.||Hosting RGUHS PGET 2013 Application form on the website www.rguhs.ac.in for online registration||02.01.2013|
|4.||Last date for RGUHS PGET 2013 Online Registration||19.01.2013|
|Receipt of filled - in applications at RGUHS PGET 2013|
|5.||Last Date for receipt of print out of the duly filled application with signatures with documents either by person or by post at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences||24.01.2013 ( 5.00 P.M. )|
|6.||Uploading of Hall-Tickets on the RGUHS website www.rguhs.ac.in||16.02.2013|
|7.||Date of RGUHS PGET Entrance Test 2013||24.02.2013|
|8.||Display of Key answers on the RGUHS website www.rguhs.ac.in||28.02.2013|
|9.||Last date for challenging the key answers||05.03.2013|
|10.||Verification of challenged key answers by subject experts||10.03.2013|
|11.||Announcement of result and display of revised key answers||Declaration of the results is subject to outcome of the Writ Petition pending in the Hon’ble Supreme Court|
|12.||Last date for applying for Re-totaling of marks|
|13.||Announcement of revised marks list and Merit list|
RGUHS PGET 2013 Application Form – RGUHS PGET 2013 Registration Fee – RGUHS PGET 2013 Important Dates Details.
Exams Date Related : RGUHS PGET 2013 Application Form Details, Application Form for RGUHS PGET 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Application Form Availability, RGUHS PGET Application Form 2013, RGUHS PGET Online Registration 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Application Form Cost, RGUHS PGET 2013 Apply Online, RGUHS PGET 2013 Online Registration Fee, How to Apply for RGUHS PGET 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Online Application Form, RGUHS PGET Online Form 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Online Registration Form, RGUHS PGET Application Form 2013 Last Date, RGUHS PGET 2013 Hall Ticket, RGUHS PGET Online Application Fee 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Application Submission Date, RGUHS PGET 2013 Admission Calender, RGUHS PGET 2013 Fee Structure, RGUHS PGET 2013 Admission Form, RGUHS PGET 2013 Notification Issue Date, RGUHS PGET 2013 Online Application Form Download, RGUHS PGET 2013 Application Number, Important Dates for RGUHS PGET 2013, RGUHS PGET 2013 Admit Card ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for rguhs pget application form 2013 by amala