Rashtriya Indian Military College – RIMC Entrance Exam 2016
RIMC Class 8 Entrance Exam 2016
Rashtriya Indian Military College,
Garhi Cantt, Dehradun – 248 003,
Phone No. : 0135-2752083,
Fax No. : 2754260,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rimc.gov.in.
Rashtriya Indian Military College has issued Notification for the Entrance Examination for admission to VIII Class in the R.I.M.C. Dehradun for the Term January – 2017.
RIMC Entrance Exam Date 2016
|RIMC 2016 Exam Date : 1st and 2nd June, 2016 ( Wednesday & Thursday );|
RIMC Class 8 Eligibility 2016
- Only Boys are eligible to apply to the RIMC.
- Those seeking admission to the College should not be less than 11 ½ years in age and should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 1st January, 2017 ( They should have been born not earlier than 02nd January, 2004 and not later than 1st July, 2005 ). No relaxation of age limit will be allowed.
- The candidates should either be studying in Class VII or passed Class VII from any recognised School, at the time of admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College. (i.e. on 1st January, 2017).
RIMC Class 8 Exam Scheme 2016
Rashtriya Indian Military College examination comprises of :
- Rashtriya Indian Military College Written Examination : The written part of the examination will consist of three papers, namely, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Viva – Voce : The interview shall be held on 04th October, 2016, and interview will be held for only those candidates who qualify in the written exam, Minimum pass marks in each paper including interview will be 50% and the date, venue for interview will be intimated to them by respective State early August, 2016. Intelligence and personality of the candidates will be tested in the interview.
- Medical Examination : The candidates finally selected after the viva-voce will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only those candidates found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to the RIMC. The medical examination of the candidates forms only a part of the system of selection and does not imply the final selection.
RIMC Class 8 Application Form 2016
- The prospectus – cum – Application forms with set of old question papers for the above examination can be obtained by speed post from the “The Commandant, Rashtriya Indian 490/- for General candidates and rupee]435/- for SC / ST candidates alongwith caste certificates drawn in favour of The Commandant, R I M C, Dehradun, payable at State Bank of India -Tel. Bhavan Branch, Dehradun ( Code – 01576 ).
- RIMC application should reach on or before 5.45 p.m. on 31st March, 2016.
RIMC Class 8 Entrance Exam 2016 – RIMC Exam Date 2016 – RIMC Eligibility Criteria 2016 – RIMC Application Form 2016 – RIMC Exam Centres 2016 – Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2016
Exams Date Related : RIMC 2016 Online Application Form, RIMC June Entrance Exam Centres 2016, RIMC Class 8 Exam Pattern 2016, Rashtriya Indian Military College – RIMC Entrance Exam 2016, RIMC June 2016 Eligibility Criteria, RIMC June 2016 Exam Details, RIMC Class 8 Application Issue Date 2016, RIMC 2016 Fee Structure, Exam Date for RIMC June 2016, RIMC 2016 Forms, Eligibility for RIMC June 2016, RIMC Class 8 Application Form Availability 2016, Rashtriya Indian Military College Class 8 Exam Date 2016, RIMC Class 8 2016 Test Pattern, RIMC June 2016 Admission Procedure, RIMC 2016 Entrance Exam Eligibility, RIMC Class 8 Admission Age Limit 2016, RIMC Class 8 2016 Application Last Date, RIMC Class 8 Fee Structure 2016, RIMC 2016 June Scholarships, RIMC Class 8 2016 Qualification, RIMC 2016 June Exam Centre, RIMC 2016 Application Fee,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for rashtriya indian military college – rimc entrance exam 2016 by vennila