Rashtriya Indian Military College – RIMC Entrance Exam 2016
RIMC Class 8 Entrance Exam 2016
Rashtriya Indian Military College,
Garhi Cantt, Dehradun – 248 003,
Phone No. : 0135-2752083,
Fax No. : 2754260,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.rimc.gov.in.
Rashtriya Indian Military College has issued Notification for the Entrance Examination for admission to VIII Class in the R.I.M.C. Dehradun for the Term July-2016.
RIMC Entrance Exam Date 2016
|RIMC 2016 Exam Date : 1st and 2nd December, 2015 ( Tuesday and Wednesday )|
RIMC Class 8 Eligibility 2016
- Only Boys are eligible to apply to the RIMC.
- The age should be between 11 ½ years to 13 years as on 01st July, 2016 i.e. they should be born between 02nd July, 2003 – 01st January, 2005.
- They should either be studying in class VII or passed class VII as on 01st July, 2016.
RIMC Class 8 Exam Scheme 2016
Rashtriya Indian Military College examination comprises of :-
- Rashtriya Indian Military College Written Examination : The written part of the examination will consist of three papers, namely, English ( 1000-1200hrs ) and Mathematics ( 1400-1530 hrs ) shall be conducted on 01 ( Mon ) Dec 2016 and General Knowledge paper ( 1000-11 OOhrs ) on 02 ( Tue ) Dec 2016.
- Viva – Voce : The interview date shall be 07 ( Tue ) Apr, 2015, and interview will be held for only those candidates who qualify in the written exam, Minimum pass marks in each paper including interview will be 50% and the date, venue for interview will be intimated to them by respective State early Mar 2015. Intelligence and personality of the candidates will be tested in the interview.
- Medical Examination : The candidates finally selected after the viva-voce will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only those candidates found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to the RIMC. The medical examination of the candidates forms only a part of the system of selection and does not imply the final selection.
RIMC Class 8 Application Form 2016
- RIMC Class 8 Application forms and prospectus may be obtained directly from the following address on payment of 480/- (Rupees four hundred eighty only) through Demand Draft in favour of Commandant, RIMC, Dehradun Drawer Branch STATE BANK OF INDIA TEL BHAWAN DEHRADUN (BANK CODE 01576). Application forms (both the copies) (with RIMC Hologram (Seal) will only be accepted.
RIMC, Dehradun Cantt,
- RIMC Class 8 Applications in duplicate on prescribed form accompanied by documents to be attached with application form two passport size photographs, State Domicile Certificate, Birth Certificate (issued by Municipal Corporation/Gram Panchayat), SC, ST Certificate and Certificate from Principal of the School in original with photograph on it attested stating date of birth and in which Class studying.
- RIMC Class 8 Application forms in respect of candidates who are resident of U.T, Chandigarh, duly completed must reach following address latest by 30th September, 2015.
Zila Sainik Welfare Office,
Sainik Rest House (UT),
- Kindly note the application form must be sent to the respective State Govts only, else the form will be invalid.
Rashtriya Indian Military College has issued Notification for the Entrance Examination for admission to VIII Class in the R.I.M.C. Dehradun for the Term January, 2015. Only Boys are eligible to apply to the RIMC.
RIMC Entrance Exam Date 2014
|RIMC 2014 Exam Date : 01st June, 2014 ( Sunday ) and 02nd June, 2014 ( Monday )|
RIMC 2014 Eligibility Criteria
i ) RIMC Age Limit 2014 : They should not be less than 111/2 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01/01/2015 i.e., they should not be born earlier than 02/01/2002 and not later than 01/07/2003.
ii ) RIMC Educational Qualifications 2014 : At the time of admission to RIMC ( i.e. on 01/07/2016 ) the boy should either be studying in Class VII or should have passed Class VII from any recognized School.
RIMC 2014 Fee Structure
Rashtriya Indian Military College prospectus along with application and previous question papers can be procured directly from Commandant, RIMC, Dehradun, – 248003, on payment of 400/- ( For Registered Post ) or 450/- ( For Speed Post ) for General candidates and 355/- ( for Registered Post ) or 405/- ( for Speed Post ) for SC / ST candidates along with cast certificate through Demand Draft obtained in favour of The Commandant, RIMC, Dehradun payable at State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan Branch, ( Code No.01576 ) Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
RIMC 2014 Application Form
Rashtriya Indian Military College Application form along with prospectus and previous Question Papers can also be had from Additional Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad in person on payment of 400/-for General candidates and 355/- for ST / SC candidates along with caste Certificate in the shape of Demand Draft payable at State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan Branch ( Code No. 01576 ), Dehradun obtained in favour of The Commandant, R.I.M.C., Dehradun. Candidates desirous of obtaining application form and prospectus by post, should enclose self addressed cover size 30 x 25 Cm. duly affixing postal stamps worth of 50/- ( Rupees Fifty only ) along with Demand Draft and send the requisition on or before 15th March, 2014.
Filled in application forms along with necessary certificates in duplicate should be sent to the following address :
A.P. Public Service Commission,
Beside Gandhi Bhavan, Nampally,
Hyderabad – 500 103.
The last date for receipt of applications in the A.P. Public Service Commission’s Office, Hyderabad is 31st March, 2014.
RIMC Class 8 Entrance Exam 2016 – RIMC Exam Date 2016 – RIMC Eligibility Criteria 2016 – RIMC Application Form 2016 – RIMC Exam Centres 2016 – Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2016
Exams Date Related : RIMC 2016 Online Application Form, RIMC December Entrance Exam Centres 2016, RIMC Class 8 Exam Pattern 2016, Rashtriya Indian Military College – RIMC Entrance Exam 2016, RIMC December 2016 Eligibility Criteria, RIMC December 2016 Exam Details, RIMC Class 8 Application Issue Date 2016, RIMC 2016 Fee Structure, Exam Date for RIMC December 2016, RIMC 2016 Forms, Eligibility for RIMC December 2016, RIMC Class 8 Application Form Availability 2016, Rashtriya Indian Military College Class 8 Exam Date 2016, RIMC Class 8 2016 Test Pattern, RIMC December 2016 Admission Procedure, RIMC 2016 Entrance Exam Eligibility, RIMC Class 8 Admission Age Limit 2016, RIMC Class 8 2016 Application Last Date, RIMC Class 8 Fee Structure 2016, RIMC 2016 December Scholarships, RIMC Class 8 2016 Qualification, RIMC 2016 December Exam Centre, RIMC 2016 Application Fee,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for rashtriya indian military college – rimc entrance exam 2016 by vennila