The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
Invites applications for its various research programmes:
- MS (Engineering)
- PhD (post BSc in Chemistry)
- The last date to send a request for the application form is March 31.
- Your application must reach by April 15.
Areas of research
- Chemistry and Physics of Materials (including specialisation in Nano Science and Nano Technology)
- Evolutionary and Organismal Biology
- Molecular Biology and Human Genetics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Theoretical Sciences
How to apply:
- You can apply online by visiting the Web site.
- You can send a request for an application form addressed to the ‘Assistant Academic Coordinator,’ along with a self-addressed envelope of 20 cm by 25 cm.
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research