SAAT 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply online at www.soauniversity.ac.in. There is no examination / application fees.
Submission of Filled in SAAT 2017 Application Form
SAAT application form duly filled in, should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier service to the following address so as to reach on or before 15th July, 2017.
The Director ( Admissions ),
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University,
Khandagiri Square, Khandagiri,
Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751030,
- Hand – delivery of forms ( drop box ) at University Office and ITER is accepted.
- Any application received after the due date will not be considered.
- SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN University will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit of the application form.
- The incomplete application form of any sort shall be summarily rejected.
- The Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the filled in application form for future reference.
- The Candidate is required to write the name of the program on top of the envelop containing the application form.
- In no case the application form should be stapled / pinned / tagged or folded. The candidates sending their application by post should duly fill up the acknowledgement card, affix postage stamp of denomination 6/- and enclose the same inside the envelope meant for submission of application form.
- A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted. Do not send extra / duplicate forms which will be rejected.
- Not more than one set of application form shall be submitted in one envelope. If the envelope contains more than one application form, the whole content will be rejected.
- Any correspondence in future, should mention the application number printed below the bar code of the application form.
SAAT 2017 Admit Card
- Hall ticket will be sent to candidates email id on 20th April 2017.
- The candidate is required to produce a valid identity proof (as mentioned in the application form and Admit Card) along with printed Admit Card.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
SAAT 2017 Important Dates
|1||Date of declaration of SAAT 2017 Entrance Test||06th May, 2017|
|2||Admission Begin Date for SAAT B.Tech||12th June, 2017|
|3||Admission Last Date SAAT B.Tech||15th July, 2017|
|4||Admission Last Date JEE B.Tech||20th July, 2017|