SAAT Application Form 2016
SAAT 2016 Application Form Availability
a) Application Form & Information Brochure of SAAT 2016 can be obtained in Person / by Post from the SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar – 751030, or from different counters of the constituent institutes of the university on payment of 500/- in cash ( on account of examination fees ).
b) Application form & information brochure of SAAT 2016 can also be obtained from designated branches of Axis Bank and Punjab National Bank on payment of 500/- in cash ( on account of examination fees ).
c) Candidates can apply online at www.soauniversity.ac.in by making a payment of 500/- ( on account of examination fees ), through Debit Card / Credit Card.
Submission of Filled in SAAT 2016 Application Form
SAAT application form duly filled in, should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier service to the following address so as to reach on or before April, 2016.
- Hand – delivery of forms ( drop box ) at University Office and ITER is accepted.
- Any application received after the due date will not be considered.
- SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN University will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit of the application form.
- The incomplete application form of any sort shall be summarily rejected.
- The Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the filled in application form for future reference.
- The Candidate is required to write the name of the program on top of the envelop containing the application form.
- In no case the application form should be stapled / pinned / tagged or folded. The candidates sending their application by post should duly fill up the acknowledgement card, affix postage stamp of denomination 6/- and enclose the same inside the envelope meant for submission of application form.
- A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted. Do not send extra / duplicate forms which will be rejected.
- Not more than one set of application form shall be submitted in one envelope. If the envelope contains more than one application form, the whole content will be rejected.
- Any correspondence in future, should mention the application number printed below the bar code of the application form.
SAAT 2016 Admit Card
a. Candidate can download their Admit cards from the SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN University website 10 days prior to SAAT Entrance Exam 2016.
b. The candidate is required to produce a valid identity proof ( as mentioned in the application form and Admit Card ) along with printed Admit Card. The candidate has to sign the Admit Card in presence of the invigilator during examination.
c. Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
SAAT 2016 Important Dates
|Last Date of Issue of Form||April, 2016|
|Last Date of SAAT Form submission||April, 2016|
|Date of SAAT Entrance Test||May, 2016|
|Publication of SAAT Result||May, 2016|
|SAAT Counselling ( Tentatively )||First week of June, 2016|
SAAT Application Form 2016 | SOA University 2016 Application Form | SAAT Admit Card 2016 | SAAT 2016 Important Date
Exams Date Related : SAAT 2016, SAAT Entrance Exam 2016, SAAT Application Form 2016, SAAT Application Form 2016, SAAT Registration Form 2016, SAAT Application Form Download 2016, SAAT Application Form Availability 2016, SAAT Admit Card 2016, SAAT Application Form Last Date 2016, SAAT Admit Card Issue Date 2016, SAAT 2016 Application Cost, SAAT Application Form Submission 2016, SOA University Entrance Exam Application Form 2016, SAAT Application Procedure 2016, SAAT Important Date 2016, How to Apply for SAAT 2016, SAAT Engineering Application Form 2016, SAAT 2016 Admit Card Download, SAAT Medical Application Form 2016, SAAT Medical Entrance Exam 2016, SAAT Engineering Entrance Exam 2016, Siksha O Anusandhan Admission Test Application 2016, Siksha O Anusandhan Admission Test 2016, Siksha 'O' Anusandhan Deemed University, Entrance Exam 2016, Entrance Exam Notification 2016,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for saat application form 2016 by swathi