SCMS Cochin Admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) 2019Exams Date »
SCMS Cochin Admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) 2019
SCMS Cochin invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PGDM programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission Courses Offered 2019
- General Management
SCMS Cochin PGDM Eligibility 2019
PGDM – General Management ( Two years, full time )
- Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum aggregate of 50 % marks. Candidates appearing for final year degree examination can apply if they expect to score the requisite marks.
- Candidate should have any one of the following scores : 50 % or morein CMAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA OR 100 marks or more in CMAT OR 108 marksor more in KMAT ( KERALA )
- Age – Minimum 20 years, maximum 50 years.
PGDM – General Management ( Three years, part time )
- Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum aggregate of 50 % marks. Candidate should possess a minimum of two years’ work experience.
SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission Seats 2019
- PGDM – General Management ( Full – Time ) : 180 Seats
- PGDM – General Management ( Part – time ) : 30 Seats
SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission Application Form 2019
SCMS Cochin PGDM admission application form is available in the official website www.scms.edu.in.
The following are essential to make the online application complete :
- Fill all columns, including academic scores / marks available till date
- Upload photograph
- Make online payment of ₹ 950/- towards Registration Fee and Application Fee.
The following documents have to be submitted before Group Discussion :
- Attested copy of the School Leaving Certificate or any other equivalent document to prove age and date of birth.
- Attested copies of the mark lists of 10th, +2, Degree and Masters ( if applicable ) examinations.
- Attested copy of the qualifying Degree Certificate.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Score Card of Admission Test
All original documents have to be submitted during enrolment.
Final year degree students please note :
- In case any one of the above documents are not readily available, state reasons and indicate approximate date by which you can submit the same.
Applicants who would like to come to the campus and apply are requested to bring all the relevant documents and come to admissions office at
SCMS COCHIN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS,
Prathap Nagar, Muttom, Aluva,
Cochin – 683 106, Kerala, India.
SCMS Cochin PGDM Selection Procedure 2019
Merit is the only Criterion for getting admission to the PGDM programme.
The following weightage is given during final selection of candidates :
- Past Academic Record / Graduation – 25%
- Admission Test – 25%
- Group Discussion – 20%
- Personal Interview – 30%
Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- All qualified students will be called for group discussion and personal interview.
SCMS Cochin PGDM Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||Registration Start Date||May, 2019 onwards|
|2||Registration End Date||4th week of June, 2019|
|3||Counselling Date||August, 2019 onwards|
|4||SCMS Cochin Entrance Exam Dates||Based on CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA and KMAT Entrance Exams|
Cochin – 683106, Kerala, India.,
Phone : +91 484 2623803,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.scms.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.