SCMS Cochin PGDM AdmissionExams Date »
SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission 2019
SCMS Cochin School of Business invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PGDM program for the academic year 2019 – 2021.
SCMS Cochin Courses Offered 2019
PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Full Time and Part Time )
- General Management
- Retail Management
SCMS Cochin PGDM Eligibility 2019
For 2 year Full Time PGDM Programme
- An applicant should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University with aggregate 50 percent marks. Candidates appearing for final year degree examination can also apply if they expect to score high marks.
- Candidate must have a above 50 % score for CAT by IIMs or MAT by AIMA or ATMA by AIMS or XAT by XLRI or CMAT score 100+ OR KMAT ( KERALA ) SCORE 108+
Eligible candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
For the PGDM ( Post – Graduate Diploma In Management ) 3 year Part Time Programme
- For Part Time programme an applicant should be a graduate in any discipline with a minimum of two years work experience.
- Classes for this programme are held only on Sundays and holidays.
SCMS Cochin PGDM Application Form 2019
SCMS Cochin PGDM application form is available in the official website www.scms.edu.in.
SCMS invites applications through online and offline modes. Although the candidates seeking admission in PGDM courses must register with the official portal of CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA / KMAT. To apply for admission in this college, the candidates must follow the below – mentioned steps.
For Online :
- All the aspiring candidates seeking admission in the college must register themselves online on the official website.
- Fill the application form with all the due required details.
- Submit the application form by attaching the below – listed documents :
- Attested copies of 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate
- Attested copy of Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Migration Certificate and Character Certificate
- A recent stamp size photograph
- CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA / KMAT Admit Card, Fee Receipt and Score Card
- Make payment online against the registration fee of [rupee] 1000/- and application fee of [rupee] 950/- against the prospectus and application form.
For Offline :
- The candidates must download the application form from the official website of the college.
- Payment of Registration and Application form fee can be made online only via a payment gateway.
- Fill the application form and attach the aforementioned documents.
- Submit the application form along with attached documents to the following address :
SCMS Cochin School of Business,
Prathap Nagar, Muttom, Aluva,
Cochin – 683 106, Kerala, India
SCMS Cochin PGDM Selection Procedure 2019
- The final selection in PGDM courses are based on the score of CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / KMAT 2019 followed by the performance of the candidates in GD and personal interview.
SCMS Cochin PGDM Important Dates 2019
|1||PGDM Registration Start Date||May, 2019 onwards|
|2||PGDM Registration End Date||4th week of June, 2019|
|3||PGDM Counseling Date||August, 2019 onwards|
|4||CAT Entrance Exam Date||25th November, 2019|
|5||MAT Entrance Exam Date||2nd September, 2019 ( PBT ) and 15th September, 2019 ( CBT )|
|6||XAT Entrance Exam Date||7th January, 2019|
|7||CMAT Entrance Exam Date||20th January, 2019|
|8||ATMA Entrance Exam Date||5th August, 2019|
|9||KMAT Entrance Exam Date||24th June, 2019|
SCMS Cochin School of Business,
Cochin – 683106, Kerala, India,
Telephone No. : +91 484 262380,
Fax : 0484 – 2623855,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.scms.edu.in.