St. Joseph’s Institute of Management 2018
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management Eligibility 2018
- Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 50% aggregate marks during each year of study. Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of failure in the examination or failing to obtain 50% marks in the aggregate.
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management Application Form 2018
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management application form is available in the official website www.sjim.edu.in.
- Apply online / download prospectus through our website www.sjim.edu.in.
- Make an online payment of 1000/-
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management Selection Procedure 2018
Selection is through Entrance Test :
- CAT 17
- XAT 18
- MAT ( September, December, February, May ) : A minimum of 550 score.
- We also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores.
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date to Apply||15th April, 2018|
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management,
No. 28/1 Primrose Road, (Off M.G. Road),
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka, India.,
Telephone No. : 080 2559 7781,
Mobile : 73537 49006,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sjim.edu.in