St. Joseph’s Institute of Management 2019Exams Date »
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management 2019
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management Eligibility 2019
- Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 50% aggregate marks during each year of study. Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of failure in the examination or failing to obtain 50% marks in the aggregate.
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management Application Form 2019
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management application form is available in the official website www.sjim.edu.in.
- Make an online payment of ₹ 1000/-
- To be posted if you don’t attach them along with the online application
- Application form of PGDM-2019
- 10th marks card
- 12th marks card
- Degree marks cards of all semesters ( as available )
- Degree certificate ( if available )
- Entrance exam score card ( as available )
- Work experience certificate ( as available )
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management Selection Procedure 2019
Selection is through Entrance Test
- CAT 18
- XAT 19
- MAT ( September, December, February, May ) : A minimum of 550 score.
- Institute also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score, and work experience. The list of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the SJIM website for Personal Interview and Essay writing at college campus. The individual candidates will also be informed through e-mail or SMS.
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management Important Dates 2019
|1||Online application / registration for PGDM-2019 admissions begins||1st November, 2018|
|2||Last date to submit the application||9th February, 2019|
|3||Last date to receive supporting documents ( if sent by post )||14th February, 2019|
|4||Personal Interviews and Essay Writing||16th and 17th February, 2019|
|5||Announcement of the selection list||21st February, 2019|
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management,
No. 28/1 Primrose Road, ( Off M.G. Road ),
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka, India.,
Telephone No. : 080 2559 7781,
Mobile : 73537 49006,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sjim.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.