SVKMs NMIMS University Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test NMAT 2019Exams Date »
SVKMs NMIMS University Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test ( NMAT ) 2021
SVKM’s NMIMS University invites admission application for Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test ( NMAT ) leading to admission in MBA and PGDM programs for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
NMIMS NMAT Courses Offered 2021
- MBA Finance
- MBA Information Systems
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Operations & Decision Sciences
- MBA Analytics
- MBA Human Resource
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
NMIMS NMAT Eligibility 2021
MBA ( Except Pharmaceutical Management )
- The candidates must be the Bachelor’s degree ( 10+2+3/4 ) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the first attempt from a recognized university for MBA and MBA HR course ( Mumbai Campus )
MBA ( Pharmaceutical Management )
- The candidates must be the Bachelor’s Degree ( 10+2+3/4 ) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, Medical doctors MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt. Post Graduate degree in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply
- Candidates with B.Tech & B.E in Bio – Tech & Bio – Medical are also eligible to apply
- Candidates working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years are preferred.
PGDM – Bengaluru Campus, PGDM – Hyderabad Campus, For PGDM – Navi Mumbai Campus, For PGDM – Indore Campus
- Candidates must be the Bachelor’s Degree ( 10+2+3/ 4 ) in any discipline from a UGC recognized
- University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate
- The candidate must have completed graduation in the stipulated duration as per the respective University / Institution awarding the degree
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part – time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are not eligible to apply
- For all the full – time programs, candidates who are appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply ( Provisional admission is subject to clearing the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks ) and selected candidates must produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time
- For all the Full – Time programs, candidates having two and more years of post – qualification work experience will be preferred
- At the time of admission, the candidate should have cleared all the trimesters / semesters of the Program. No exam of any previous Semester / Trimester to the final Semester / Trimester exam be held subsequent to the final Semester / Trimester Exam. No result of any previous Semester / Trimester exam to the final Semester / Trimester exam be declared subsequent to the declaration of the result or the final Semester / Trimester Exam
- Those candidates who have passed, or, have appeared for graduation exam from a University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained
- It is sole responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the necessary and requisite qualification for the admission at NMIMS
NMIMS NMAT Seats 2021
- For the following full time MBA – Mumbai & PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore Programmes for academic year commencing from June, 2021
- MBA in Finance, Information, Marketing, Operations & Decision, Analytics – 540 Seats
- MBA in Human Resources – 60 Seats
- MBA Analytics and Decision Science – 60 Seats
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management – 120 Seats
- PGDM – Bengaluru Campus – 180 Seats
- PGDM – Hyderabad Campus – 120 Seats
- PGDM – Navi Mumbai Campus – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Indore Campus – 60 Seats
- 30% Seats in the MBA / PGDM Programmes of NMIMS will be offered to Girls
NMIMS NMAT Exam Pattern 2021
- NMAT by GMAC would be an objective type multiple-choice test. ( There will be no descriptive type questions ).
- The NMAT by GMAC will comprise the following:
|S.No||Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
- The candidate should note that it is important for them to perform well relative to other candidates in each of the 3 sections of the test as the score of each section and the overall score will be used to shortlist the candidate for the second stage of the selection process as well as in the final ranking. Candidates are requested to note that there will be no negative marking.
NMIMS NMAT Application Form 2021
NMIMS admission application form will be available at website : www.nmims.edu.
Admission for all the Full Time Programs mentioned above is through NMAT by GMAC Exam. For all test related information Candidates are requested to visit NMAT website. Candidates can apply for more than one Programme and more than one Campus
Step 1 : Registration at NMAT by GMAC
- Visit www.nmat.org.in into register online and complete registration process by paying registration fee. Candidates are requested to remember the NMAT by GMAC registration number. It is mandatory to complete the NMAT by GMAC test registration before proceeding for the NMIMS application
Step 2 : Registration at NMIMS
- Visit www.nmims.edu enter the NMAT by GMAC registration No. and complete the application process, without this number will not able to proceed further to fill up NMIMS application form
Payment of Registration Fee
- The mode of payment will be as under
- Credit card
- Debit Card and
- Internet Banking
|Event||Start||End||Registration charges ( Non-Refundable )|
7th July, 2018
15th October, 2018
|₹ 1300/- plus applicable taxes for normal registration for either MBA Full Time Program/s -Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore.|
|₹ 1600/- plus applicable taxes for both MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM - Indore.|
6th October, 2018
25th December, 2018
|₹ 1300/- plus applicable taxes for either MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM - Indore.|
|₹ 1600/- plus applicable taxes for both MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore.|
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission :
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Mark sheet, separately for each semester / trimester. Only if separate mark sheets are not issued by the University / Institute consolidated mark sheets will be accepted
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree certificate / Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Mark sheet, wherever applicable
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate, wherever applicable
- AIU Certificate ( University Equivalence ) is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate ( If required )
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate ( In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner )
- Mediclaim Policy
At the time of admissions self-attested photocopies to be submitted and original documents are required for verification. The original documents are to be submitted within one week from the date of commencement of the program.
NMIMS NMAT Admit Card 2021
- Candidates will be able to print their admit card from www.nmims.edu website after registration.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their Admit Card at the time of NMAT by GMAC exam and get it signed by the Test Centre Administrator. The signed admit card shall be required to be presented during CD and PI, if shortlisted. Admit card is a mandatory document to be retained till the admission cycle is not complete.
NMIMS NMAT Selection Procedure 2021
- NMAT by GMAC test is a mandatory test for applying to the following NMIMS University programmes viz 1 ) MBA 2 ) MBA Human Resource 3 ) MBA Pharmaceutical Management 4 ) PGDM Bengaluru 5 ) PGDM Hyderabad 6) PGDM Navi Mumbai 7) PGDM Indore.
- Case Discussion ( CD ) and Personal Interview ( PI ) only for shortlisted candidates
Candidates’ academic performance, relevant work experience and other similar inputs.
- It is mandatory for candidates to fill in the NMIMS application form on www.nmims.edu to confirm his candidature and be in the NMIMS admission programs for the 2021-21 Batch.
- The preferences once given cannot be changed later on. Candidates are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully while registering and again before submitting the application as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submitting the application.
- The candidates are advised to note their NMAT by GMAC / NMIMS Application number. The further communication / process will be as per NMAT by GMAC / NMIMS Application number only.
NMIMS NMAT Exam Centres 2021
The NMAT by GMAC test will be conducted at the following domestic / international centres ( cities )
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida, Agra, Benaras,
Dehradun, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kota, Patiala, Shillong
|West||Ahmedabad, Baroda, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Nasik, Surat|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli,
Vellore, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi|
|International||Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Sri Lanka|
NMIMS NMAT Important Dates 2021
|1||Application Start Date||7th July, 2018|
|2||Application End Date||15th October, 2018|
|3||Re-application Start Date||6th October, 2018|
|4||Re-application End Date||25th December, 2018|
|5||Announcement of results||22nd January, 2019|
|6||Registration for CD / PI||23rd to 28th January, 2019|
|7||Conduct of CD / PI||1st to 20th February, 2019|
|8||First Merit List||25th February, 2019|
SVKM’s NMIMS University,
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle, West,
Mumbai – 400 056, Maharashtra, India,
Telephone No. : 022 4235 5555,
Fax : 91-22-26114512,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nmims.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.