SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER STUDIES AND RESEARCHExams Date »
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research 2019
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research invites admission application for UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
SICSR Courses Offered 2019
- BBA ( IT ) – Bachelor of Business Administration ( Information Technology )
- BCA – Bachelors in Computer Application
- BSc ( IT ) – Bachelor of Science ( Information Technology )
- MBA ( IT ) – Master of Business Administration ( Information Technology )
- M.Sc. ( CA ) – Master of Science ( Computer Application )
- Software Development
- Systems Administration
- M.Sc. ( SS ) – Master of Science ( System security )
SICSR Eligibility 2019
UG programs : A minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 in any stream or an equivalent diploma in Engineering & Technology.
PG programs : A minimum of 50% marks in the graduation degree in any stream
SICSR Seats 2019
- Intake for BBA ( IT ) : 90 students
- Intake for BCA : 60 students
- Intake for BSc ( IT ) : 60 students
- Intake for MBA ( IT ) : 90 students
- Intake for MSc Software Development : 30 students
- Intake for MSc Systems Administration : 30 students
- Intake for MSc ( SS ) : 30 students
SICSR Application Form 2019
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research application form is available in the official website www.sicsr.ac.in.
- Candidates seeking admission to UG and PG programs offered by Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research ( SICSR ) must appear for SET and SNAP, respectively. In order to do so, the candidates should register through the respective official websites of SET / SNAP.
- Furthermore, the candidates must apply online to take admission in the institute by following the below – mentioned procedure.
- While registering for the respective entrance examinations, the candidate must also apply online for SICSR through the same application form.
- An application fee of ₹ 1000/- must be paid either online through gateway payment mode or Demand Draft in favour of “Director, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research”, payable at Pune.
- It is to be ensured by the candidate that the application fee must be paid separately for PI – WAT.
List of Documents to be attached along with the application form :
- Online registration form with a photograph and signature
- Attested photocopies of metric and 10+2 mark sheet and passing certificate
- In case of appearing for 10+2 examination, attested mark sheet of 10+1 and Admit card of 10+2.
- Attested photocopy of bachelor’s mark sheet and degree ( for PG programs )
- Attested photocopy of Migration certificate
- Attested photocopy of Character / Conduct certificate
- Attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable
SICSR Selection Procedure 2019
UG programs : Selection is through Score in SET followed PI – WAT round
PG programs : Selection is through SNAT & GI – PIWAT
SICSR Important Dates 2019
|1||SNAP 2019 Registration starts||28th August, 2019|
|2||SNAP 2019 Registration closes||26th November, 2019|
|3||SNAP 2019 Admit Card||1st December, 2019|
|4||SNAP 2019 Test date||16th December, 2019 ( Sunday ) ( from 2PM to 4 PM )|
|5||BCA / BBA ( IT ) Registration Start Date||17th January, 2019|
|6||BCA / BBA ( IT ) Registration End Date||11th May, 2019|
|7||BCA / BBA ( IT ) Declaration of Merit||17th May, 2019|
|8||M.Sc ( CA ) / M.Sc ( CS ) Registration Start Date||21st February, 2019|
|9||M.Sc ( CA ) / M.Sc ( CS ) Registration End Date||22nd May, 2019|
|10||PI - WAT Date||26th May, 2019 - 27th May, 2019 & 30th May, 2019 - 31st May, 2019|
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research,
1st Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
Model Colony, Pune – 411016,
Telephone No. : ( + 91 ) 020 – 2567 5601 / 02,
Mobile No. : 9075088779,
Fax : ( +91 ) 020 – 2567 5603,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sicsr.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.