Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research 2018
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research invites admission application for UG programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SICSR Courses Offered 2018
- BBA ( IT ) – Bachelor of Business Administration ( Information Technology ),
- BCA – Bachelors in Computer Application
- BSc ( IT ) – Bachelor of Science ( Information Technology )
SICSR Eligibility 2018
BBA ( IT ) and BCA : XII pass from any stream OR government diploma in Engineering and Technology with minimum 50% marks ( For SC / ST : 45% )
BSc ( IT ) : Student passing XII from any faculty or equivalent government diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum 50% marks. Foreign National ( FN ) students from non – English speaking countries can apply for this course.
SICSR Seats 2018
- Intake for BBA ( IT ) : 90 students
- Intake for BCA : 60 students
- Intake for BSc ( IT ) : 30 students
SICSR Application Form 2018
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research application form is available in the official website www.sicsr.ac.in.
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research, Pune students should adopt and complete the following procedure :
Step 1 : Entrance Test Procedures for SET
- The applicant must register online for Symbiosis Entrance Test ( SET ) Examination, 2018. For more details please visit www.set-test.org.
- For mode of payment, please visit www.set-test.org Applicant shall receive the prospectus from Symbiosis International University, Pune only.
Step 2 : To apply to Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research ( SICSR )
- While registering for SET, applicant has to also apply for SICSR in the same application form. A fee of 1000/- is to be paid for registration for SICSR. This is mandatory condition, without which applicant will not be considered for short – listing for the PI – WAT ( Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test ) process.
- The payment for this can be made online by credit card, Net Banking, Axis Bank pay in slip along with the payment of SET registration OR by forwarding a Demand Draft in favour of Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research payable at Pune, to the Institute OR by paying through credit card at the time of online application to the institute OR through Net Banking ( account details are available on the Application form ).
- In case payment is made by Demand Draft, please mention your name and the SET ID number on the back of the Demand Draft and send it by speed post ( EMS ) / Registered AD.
- Please ensure that payment of 1000/- for application for SICSR is made separately. Without this payment, application shall not be considered. The last date for payment for SICSR is 11th May, 2018.
SICSR Selection Procedure 2018
The selection procedure consists of following steps :
- The candidates who have registered for SICSR will be short – listed for PI – WAT based on their SET test score. The short – list will be put up on www.sicsr.ac.in on 17th May, 2018. E – mail confirming your selection will be sent to the e – mail id provided at the time of registration.
- PI – WAT will be conducted on 26th May, 2018 & 27th May, 2018 at Pune and 30th May, 2018 & 31st May, 2018 at ( Delhi ). At the time of PI – WAT, candidates should submit following documents :
- Online registration form along with his / her photograph and sign on it.
- Attested photocopies of SSC, HSC. In case you are appearing for HSC examination, kindly attach photocopies of XI mark list and XII Admit card.
- An attested copy of the category certificate, if applying for a category seat.
- Original certificates should be carried by the student for verification at the time of PI – WAT.
Merit list will be displayed on the Institute’s website. E – Mail message confirming selection will be sent to the e – mail id and selection letter will be dispatched on your address provided at the time of registration.
- The selected candidate is required to pay the fees as per the schedule to secure the admission; otherwise the seat will be given to next candidate in the merit list.
- The acceptance of fees by the institute does not mean that the admission is confirmed, as all admissions are subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of SIU.
The distribution of marks for the selection procedure will be as follows :
- SET Test : 150 Marks [ SET Score scaled down to 50 marks ]
- Personal Interview : 20 Marks
- Writing Ability Test : 20 Marks
- Academic Profile Score : 10 Marks [ Based on Std. X, XII marks ]
SICSR Important Dates 2018
|Date For SET|
|1||Registration Begins||17th January, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|2||Registration closes||14th April, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|3||Payment Closure Date||14th April, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|4||SET Test||5th May, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|5||Test Result||14th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|Date for SICSR|
|6||Registration Begins||17th January, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|7||Registration closes||11th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|8||Payment Closure Date||11th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|9||Submission of online registration form||During GE - PIWAT ( Mandatory )|
|10||Schedule for GE-PIWAT for the short listed candidates to be displayed on||17th May, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|11||GE - PIWAT will be conducted at Pune , Delhi ,Ahmedabad & Kolkata on||26th May, 2018 & 27th May, 2018 ( Saturday & Sunday ) ( Pune )
30th May, 2018 & 31st May, 2018 ( Wednesday & Thursday ) ( Delhi )
3rd June, 2018 ( Sunday ) ( Indore & Kolkata )
|12||Display of the first merit list||9th June, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|13||Last date for the payment of fees for the first merit list||18th June, 2018 ( Monday )|
|14||Programme commencement for BBA ( IT ) & BCA||2nd July, 2018 ( Monday )|
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research,
1st Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
Model Colony, Pune – 411016.
Telephone No. : ( + 91 ) 020 – 2567 5601 / 02,
Mobile No. : 9075088779,
Fax : ( +91 ) 020 – 2567 5603,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sicsr.ac.in