Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute 2018
Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute invites admission application for MSc programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
SRMC Courses Offered 2018
- M.Sc. Medical Psychology and
- M.Sc. Clinical Research
SRMC Eligibility 2018
MSc Medical Psychology
- A candidate who seeks admission for M.Sc. ( Medical Psychology ) shall be required to hold a Bachelor’s Degree ( B.A or B.Sc. ) in Psychology or any other Life Science / Health Science Degrees of any University recognized by the UGC in regular mode with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ Grade. For SC / ST / OBC category, a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential.
MSc Clinical Research
- A candidate who seeks admission to M.Sc. Clinical Research Degree Program should have passed the B.Pharm / Pharm.D / MBBS / BDS / B.Sc. Biomedical Sciences / Genetics / Biotechnology / Allied Health Sciences / Clinical Research / or any other Life Sciences degrees / B.Tech ( Biotechnology / Genetic Engineering ) / B.Sc ( Nursing ) Degree of any University recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. For SC / ST / OBC category, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential.
- A candidate shall, at the time of admission, submit to the Head of the Institution, a certificate of medical fitness from an authorized Medical Officer certifying that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course and does not suffer from any disability or contagious diseases.
SRMC Seats 2018
MSc Medical Psychology Intake : 20 students per academic year
MSc Clinical Research Intake : 15 students per academic year
SRMC Application Form 2018
Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute application form is available in the official website www.sriramachandra.edu.in.
Filling application form and attaching self attested copy of certificates :
- Application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidate in his / her own handwriting.
- The application form has to be downloaded from the Deemed University’s website, and a demand draft for 1000/- ( Rupees One thousand only ) drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute ( Deemed to be University )” payable at Chennai towards the application fee should be enclosed.
- The application fee of 1000/- ( Rupees One thousand only ) will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application will be rejected summarily if incomplete or sent without enclosing the relevant certificates and demand draft as mentioned in clause above.
Self attested certificates to be enclosed :
Self attested photocopy of the following certificates should be enclosed with the Application Form :
- Degree Examination Mark Statements ( First year to Final year );
- Provisional Pass Certificate / Degree Certificate;
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate;
- Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution where the candidate had last studied;
- Internship Certificate, if any and
- Self attached photocopy of Aadhar Card
SRMC Selection Procedure 2018
- Selection will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Interview.
- In case of candidates who secure the same marks in the Interview, ranking will be made based on their academic performance from First year to Final year in the qualifying examination prescribed for admission.
SRMC Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for receipt of filled in applications||24th September, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Date & Time of Interview||26th September, 2018 ( Wednesday ) ( at 10.00 a.m )|
Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute,
No.1 Ramachandra Nagar,
Porur, Chennai – 600 116,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone : 044 4592 8500,
Fax : 044-24767008,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sriramachandra.edu.in