Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Exam 2016
Symbiosis Entrance Test ( SET ) is a common written test for the admission processes at the undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International University. SET is not mandatory for the Symbiosis institute of Technology ( SIT ), Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences ( SIHS ), Symbiosis College of Nursing ( SCON ) and Symbiosis School of Photography ( SSP ), Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts ( SSLA ).
|SET 2016 Exam Date : 7th May, 2016 ( Saturday );|
SET is only the first step. Each Symbiosis institute has its independent selection process.
- SET 2016 has 5 different papers; General, Design, Law, Engineering and Health Sciences.
- SET test will be conducted in two sessions, morning and afternoon.
- A candidate may take more than one paper. However, he will have to choose one paper from morning session and one paper from afternoon session.
|Sessions and Time||Paper||Institutes|
9.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon
|Afternoon Session |
2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
A candidate aspiring to pursue an undergraduate program at Symbiosis should carefully follow the actions to be taken in 3 stages mentioned below :
Stage – 1 : SET Test 2016
- SET 2016 Register online at www.set-test.org.
- You may register for one paper in the morning; viz, Law or Design and one paper in the afternoon session; viz, Engineering, General or Health Sciences. For Engineering and Health Sciences, if a candidate applies for seek admission on the basis of test other than SET, he / she need not register for SET; rather he / she may apply directly to the concerned institute.
- You need to upload your latest scanned photograph at the time of registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment of test fee of 1500/- on the SET website. This includes charges for prospectus of the undergraduate programs at Symbiosis International University.
- Print “admit card” directly from the SET website from Monday, 26th April, 2016 onwards.
- Bring the admit card and a photo identity to the test centre. It will be authenticated during the Test. ( Candidates shall preserve the authenticated admit card till the admission processes of the desired Symbiosis institutes are over. If the admit card is lost, no duplicate admit card will be issued. )
- Appear for the Test.
Stage – 2 : Apply online to the desired SIU institutes.
- Candidates can apply to an Institute through the SET website www.set-test.org.
- Candidates may also apply from the institute’s website.
- To apply for admission to an institute, a candidate must register for the relevant SET paper. For example, to apply to Symbiosis Law School, register for Law paper at SET.
- Candidates applying to Symbiosis Institute of Technology ( SIT ), Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences ( SIHS ), Symbiosis College of Nursing ( SCON ) or Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts [ SSLA ] with other than SET 2016 score should refer to the respective institute websites and apply.
Stage – 3 : Attend further selection process of the chosen institutes, if invited.
- Each institute has its own cutoff, as mentioned in the prospectus.
- The institutes will announce short listed candidates for attending further selection process.
- The institute will announce short listed candidates list & waiting list.
- For learning the details of selection process and schedules, please refer to the website of respective institute(s).
- Whereas adequate care is taken to ensure that there are no mistakes in reading the answer sheet by the scanning machine, there are no provision of revaluation of the answer sheet of any candidates.
- The scores published by the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be final and shall not be subject to any appeal or revaluation.
- The SET score card will be available on the website for a period of one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. from Friday, 20th May, 2016 to Tuesday, 21st June, 2016
- Those candidates who choose to pay through cash or DD, should ensure the following:
- Bank challan for cash payment, ( Axis Bank / Indian Bank ) or
- Demand Draft along with payment advice form for DD payment reaches Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 26th April, 2016 at the following address :-
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International University,
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi,
Dist : Pune – 412115.
- Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non – delivery or any delay on the part of Courier / Postal Services.
- To complete registration process, a candidate is required to register online for SET Test at www.set-test.org and appear for the test. It is also mandatory to complete registration by filling up the on line application form of desired institute for desired program before the closing date of application for the respective institute.
SET 2016 Exam Date – SET 2016 Important Instructions Details.
Exams Date Related : SET Entrance Exam 2016 Dates, SET 2016 Exam Schedule, Symbiosis 2016 Entrance Exam Date, Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Exam 2016, SET 2016 Eligibility, Symbiosis SET Entrance Exam 2016 Time, Symbiosis Entrance Test Date 2016, Exam Date for SET 2016, SET Common Written Test 2016, SET 2016 Examination Date, SET 2016 Notification, Symbiosis Entrance Test 2016 Eligibility, SET 2016 Prospectus Download, SET 2016 Entrance Exam Date, Symbiosis SET 2016 Important Instructions, SET Entrance Examination Date 2016, Eligibility for Symbiosis Entrance Test 2016, SET 2016 Admission Criteria, SET 2016 Examination Day, Symbiosis SET Eligibility 2016, SET Admission Brochure 2016, Symbiosis University SET Test 2016 ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for symbiosis entrance test – set exam 2016 by vennila