Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Exam 2014
|Symbiosis Entrance Test SET 2014 Result : Click Here.|
Symbiosis Entrance Test ( SET ) is a common written test for the admission processes of undergraduate programs of the following Symbiosis institutes. SET is not mandatory for the Symbiosis instititute of Technology ( SIT ), Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences ( SIHS ), Symbiosis College of Nursing ( SCON ) and Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts ( SSLA ).
|SET 2014 Exam Date : 3rd May, 2014|
SET is only the first step. Each Symbiosis institute has its independent selection process.
- SET 2014 has 5 different papers; namely, General, Design, Law, Engineering and Health Sciences.
- SET test will be conducted in two sessions, morning and afternoon.
- A candidate may take more than one paper. However, he will have to choose one paper from morning session and one paper from afternoon session.
|Sessions and Time||Paper||Institutes|
9.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon
|Afternoon Session |
2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
A candidate aspiring to pursue an undergraduate program at Symbiosis should carefully follow the actions to be taken in 3 stages mentioned below :
Stage – 1 : SET Test 2014
- SET 2014 Register online at www.set-test.org.
- You may register for one paper in the morning; viz, Law or Designand one paper in the afternoon session; viz, Engineering, General or Health Sciences.
For Engineering and Health Sciences, if a candidate wishes to offer scores other than SET, he/she need not register for SET and apply directly to the concerned institute.
- You need to upload your latest scanned photograph at the time of registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment of test fee of 1500/- on the SET website. This includes charges for prospectus of the undergraduate programs at Symbiosis International University.
- Print “admit card” directly from the SET website from 21st April, 2014 onwards.
- Bring the admit card and a photo identity to the test centre. It will be authenticated during the Test. ( Candidates shall preserve the authenticated admit card till the admission processes of the desired Symbiosis institutes are over. If the admit card is lost, no duplicate admit card will be issued. )
- Appear for the Test.
Stage – 2 : Apply online to the desired SIU’s constituent institutes.
- The SET website www.set-test.org allows a facility to directly apply online to an institute.
- Candidates may also apply from the institute’s website.
- To apply for admission to an institute, a candidate must register for the relevant SET paper. For example, to apply to Symbiosis Law School, register for Law paper at SET.
- Candidates applying to Symbiosis Institute of Technology ( SIT ), Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences ( SIHS ), Symbiosis College of Nursing ( SCON ) or Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts [ SSLA ] with other than SET 2014 score should refer to the respective institute websites and apply.
Stage – 3 : Attend further selection process of the chosen institutes, if invited.
- Each institute has its own cutoff, as mentioned in the prospectus.
- The institutes will announce short listed candidates for attending further selection process.
- The individual institute as per their schedules will announce short listed candidates list & waiting list.
- For details of selection process and schedules, please refer to the website of respective institute(s).
- While adequate care is taken in ensuring that there are no mistakes in reading the answer sheet by the scanning machine, there is no provision of revaluation of the answer sheet of any candidate.
- The scores published by the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be final and shall not be subject to any appeal or revaluation.
- The SET score card will be available on the website for a period of one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. from 19th May, 2014 to 20th June, 2014
- Those candidates paying through cash or DD, should ensure that,
- Bank challan for cash payment, ( Axis Bank / Indian Bank ) or
- Demand Draft along with payment advice form for DD payment reaches Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 27th April, 2014at the following address :-
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International University,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist:
Pune – 412115.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non – delivery or any delay on the part of Courier / Postal Services.
- To complete registration process, a candidate is required to register online for SET Test at www.set-test.org and appear for the test. It is also mandatory to complete registration by filling up the on line application form of desired institute for desired program before the closing date of application for the respective institute.
SET 2014 Exam Date – SET 2014 Important Instructions Details.
Exams Date Related : SET Entrance Exam 2014 Dates, SET 2014 Exam Schedule, Symbiosis 2014 Entrance Exam Date, Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Exam 2014, SET 2014 Eligibility, Symbiosis SET Entrance Exam 2014 Time, Symbiosis Entrance Test Date 2014, Exam Date for SET 2014, SET Common Written Test 2014, SET 2014 Examination Date, SET 2014 Notification, Symbiosis Entrance Test 2014 Eligibility, SET 2014 Prospectus Download, SET 2014 Entrance Exam Date, Symbiosis SET 2014 Important Instructions, SET Entrance Examination Date 2014, Eligibility for Symbiosis Entrance Test 2014, SET 2014 Admission Criteria, SET 2014 Examination Day, Symbiosis SET Eligibility 2014, SET Admission Brochure 2014, Symbiosis University SET Test 2014 ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for symbiosis entrance test – set exam 2014 by amala