Symbiosis International University Entrance ExamExams Date »
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam 2019
Symbiosis International University invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in UG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam Courses Offered 2019
|SLAT||Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws ( B.A, LL.B. )|
|Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws ( B.B.A, LL.B. )|
|General Paper||Bachelor of Computer Applications ( BCA )|
|Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA )|
|Bachelor of Arts ( Mass Communication ) or B.A.( MC )|
|Bachelor of Arts ( B.A ) - ( Liberal Arts )|
|SEED||Bachelor of Design ( B. Des )|
|SITEEE||Bachelor of Technology ( B. Tech )|
|Bachelor of Business Administration Information Technology ( BBA - IT )|
|Health Sciences||Bachelor of Science or B.Sc. ( Medical Technology )|
|Bachelor of Science ( Nursing ) or B.Sc.( Nursing )|
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
SLAT ( Symbiosis Law Admission Test ) : Intermediate Graduates ( Gen. 45% and SC / ST 40% )
B.Sc. ( Medical Technology ) : Intermediate Graduates
SEED ( Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design ) : Intermediate graduates ( any stream ) or equivalent or 10+3 diploma ( minimum 50% marks )
SITEEE ( SIT Engineering Entrance Exam ) : Intermediate graduates with minimum 45% marks ( 40% for SC / ST )
B.A. ( Liberal Arts ) and B.Sc. ( Liberal Arts ) : Intermediate graduates
BBA – IT and BCA : Intermediate graduates from any stream or equivalent diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST )
BBA : Intermediate graduates or equivalent course in any discipline with Minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC and ST )
B.A. M.C : Intermediate graduates ( any stream ) or equivalent or 10+3 diploma with minimum 50% aggregate marks ( 45% for SC / ST )
B.Sc. Nursing : Intermediate graduates with minimum 45% aggregate marks ( 45% for SC and ST )
B.Sc. Eco Hons : Intermediate graduates from any branch with minimum 50% marks for the general category ( 45% for SC / ST )
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
It is essential that candidates should develop a clear idea about the exam pattern before appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test. The examination will be conducted for four different programs namely General, Law, Engineering and Design.
General highlights common to all the papers are listed below :
- Mode of SET 2019 : Online mode only
- Duration of Exam : duration of each test is 150 minutes. No extra time will be given for candidates reporting late at the exam center.
- Number of Sessions : two sessions – Morning Session : 9:30 am to 12.00 noon ( Reporting time : 07:30 am ) and Afternoon Session : 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm ( Reporting time : 12:30 pm )
- Nature of Questions : Objective type, each question will have 4 responses. Choose the most appropriate one.
- SET 2019 Marking strategy : There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
The number of sections in each question paper and the subjects tested vary depending on the type of paper. The total number of questions and total marks is also different.
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
Symbiosis International University application form is available in the official website www.siu.edu.in.
Symbiosis 2019 Application form can be filled through online mode only. The application form is easily available on official website. Candidates must furnish their information carefully.
SET Online Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. www.set-test.org.
- Click ‘Register Now’ on the upper right side of the page.
- Select ‘New Registration’ and fill in the details ( Personal / Aadhaar / Test Center / Academic ) and upload your Photo.
- Online payment should be made through credit / debit or net banking option.
- Once the payment is made, the receipt confirmation page will pop up.
- Save the page on desktop and take a print out of the same for future processing
Symbiosis SET 2019 Application Fee
- Symbiosis SET 2019 Application Fee is ₹ 1750/- ( one program ).
- The fee amount is non – refundable.
- The category of candidates has no effect on the fee amount.
- The fee can be paid via online or offline mode as tabulated below :
|Mode of Payment||Options|
|Online||Credit Card / Net Banking / Indian Bank Net Banking|
|Offline||Cash / Demand Draft|
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
- SET 2019 Admit Card will be available on SET website from 21st April, 2019 until 5th May, 2019.
- Log into your registered account and download the hall ticket.
- Candidates appearing for both the sessions must carry two different Admit Card i.e. ticket of the morning session as well as of evening session.
Follow the steps given below to download Symbiosis SET Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official link.
- Click on “Symbiosis SET 2019 Admit Card Release”
- Enter your Symbiosis SET ID and DOB / Password.
- View and save the admit card.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket and preserve it carefully.
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam Centres 2019
- The online mode examination for SET / SLAT / SEED / SITEEE 2019 will be conducted across 85 cities all over India.
- While filling in SET Application Form, choose three preferences of test cities.
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2019
Selection is done in two phases :
- Short list of PI – WAT will be prepared on the base of the SET score
- The short listed candidates will be invited for Personal Interview ( PI ) and Written Ability Test ( WAT ) at Symbiosis Law School Pune.
Admission to LL.M program is done through Symbiosis All India Admission Test ( AIAT ). However, in order to be eligible for the program, a candidate should have obtained a LL.B. / B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% in case of SC and ST candidates ).
All India Admission Test ( AIAT ) consists of :
- Test ( comprising of objective and subjective test to assess the aptitude for teaching, research, legal aptitude and basic legal knowledge ) – Weightage 70 %
- Personal Interview ( PI ) – ( Personal Interview is intended to test the personal attributes, fitment, Work Experience, Publications and Statement of Purpose ) – Weightage 30 %
Separate Merit Lists for B.B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) and B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) programmes will be prepared and published. At the time of SET registration, it shall be mandatory for the candidates to clearly indicate the programme to which they wish to apply.
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam Counselling 2019
- The counselling procedure will commence in the month of June, 2019.
- Candidates having their names in the merit list are eligible to participate in Symbiosis SET Counselling.
- In order to participate in the counselling, candidates must be physically present at the reporting centre.
- There will be further rounds of selection such as GD and PI.
- After all the rounds conclude, the final allocation of the seats will be done on the basis of their total score.
Symbiosis SET Counselling – Documents Required :
- Class X marks sheet and qualifying certificate
- Class XII marks sheet and qualifying certificate
- Symbiosis SET 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
- Migration and School Leaving Certificate
- Caste certificate
Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Start of SET Registration||29th January, 2019 - 14th April, 2019|
|2||Last date to pay SET application fee||14th April, 2019|
|3||Availability of SET Admit Card 2019||21st April, 2019|
|4||Exam Date for Symbiosis SET 2019||5th May, 2019|
|5||Declaration of SET Results||14th May, 2019|
|6||Commencement of Counselling ( for Symbiosis SET applicants )||5th June, 2019|
Symbiosis International University,
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi,
Dist : Pune – 412115, Maharashtra, India,
Phone No. : + 91 20 28116200,
Fax : +91 20 28116206,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.siu.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.