Symbiosis International University National Aptitude Test 2019
Symbiosis International University invites admission application for SNAP test leading to admission in PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Symbiosis International University Courses Offered 2019
Master of Science
- Computer Applications
- System Security
Master of Business Administration ( MBA )
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Telecom Management
- Communication Management
- Information Technology Business Management
- Hospital and Healthcare Management
- Communication Management
- Banking and Finance
- Sports Management
- Infrastructure Development and Management
- Business Analytics
- Agri Business
- Energy and Environment
- Operations Management
- Data Sciences & Data Analytics
Symbiosis International University Eligibility 2019
- Graduate from any recognized / statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ). Programmes which require specific discipline / subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ). All foreign degrees / qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
Symbiosis International University Application Form 2019
Symbiosis International University SNAP Test application form is available in the official website www.snaptest.org.
SNAP Test Registration Process
- Register online on the website www.snaptest.org ( from 28th August, 2018 to 26th November, 2018 ).
Note : Any Changes in the online application form ( except name, date of birth, category and test city preferences ) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 26th November, 2018. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change in name, date of birth, category and test city requests will be entertained once candidate completes his / her SNAP Online Test 2018 payment.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. ( Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old ).
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
Modes of Payment for SNAP Test
The candidate may pay through
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft.
Pay the SNAP test fee of 1750/- as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. ( From 28th August, 2018 to 26th November, 2018 ).
Payment through Demand Draft :
- Submit a Demand Draft ( DD ) of 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at the following address :
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY,
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi, Dist. : Pune – 412115,
Phone : 020-28116226/ 27.
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment, would you be able to view your Admit Card.
Note : SNAP Test fee and institute programme payment is non – refundable.
Symbiosis International University Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration commences on||28th August, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|2||Registration Closes on||26th November, 2018 ( Monday )|
|3||Payment Closes on||26th November, 2018 ( Monday )|
|4||Admit Card Live on||1st December, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|5||SNAP Online Test 2018||16th December, 2018 ( Sunday )
Time : 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs
|6||Announcement of Result||2nd week of January, 2019|
Symbiosis International University,
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi,
District : Pune – 412115, Maharashtra, India.,
Phone No. : 020-28116226 / 27,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.snaptest.org.