Symbiosis International University – Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)Exams Date »
Symbiosis Entrance Test 2019
Symbiosis Entrance Test ( SET ) is the mandatory common entrance test for Symbiosis International University’s Engineering programs ( after Std. 12th programs ). With the SET score, candidates can apply to Symbiosis Degree Programs in Engineering.
Symbiosis Entrance Test Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should pass 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with any one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical vocational subjects.
- Candidate should secure at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of SC / ST ) in the qualifying exam.
Symbiosis Entrance Test Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer-based).
- Papers: General, Design, Law & Engineering.
- Duration of Exam: The duration SET will be about 150 minutes.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Making: No negative marking on the exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Symbiosis Entrance Test Application Form 2019
How to apply
- SET application form 2019 will be released through online mode on the website www.set-test.org.
- It is necessary for the candidates to apply for the preferred institute for desired course and complete the payment process before the last date.
- SET registration will be started from the last week of December 2018.
- The last date to register on the university website will be the second week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their recent scanned photograph at the time of registration.
- Candidates have to pay [rupee]1750/- as an application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through credit card/net banking / cash / DD.
- The DD of any Nationalized Bank should be made in favour of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
- If payment done in cash then, sign the Symbiosis copy of the ‘Payment Slip’ form stamped by Axis Bank or Indian Bank and send it to the following address
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Symbiosis Entrance Test Admit Card 2019
- The university will release the SET admit card in the fourth week of April 2019. Candidates can download their admit card till the date of examination. The university will release the admit card through online mode.
- Candidates must paste the test passport-sized coloured photograph on the admit card at the appropriate place before appearing for the test.
Symbiosis Entrance Test Selection Process 2019
- Each Symbiosis institute has its independent selection process on which basis they provided the admission to the shortlisted candidates. There will be no centralized SET counselling organized by the Symbiosis University for providing admission.
- Each institute will release its own cut-off score at which the candidates will be shortlisted for the GD / PI-WAT round. The counselling in each institution will be held on different dates. Candidates can get the counselling schedule from the respective institution website.
Symbiosis Entrance Test Syllabus 2019
- The exam will be set from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th class.
- Candidates have to study other subjects like logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension and general knowledge.
Symbiosis Entrance Test Results 2019
- Candidates can view their SET result 2019 through online mode. The results will be made available in the third week of May 2019. The SET score card will be available on the website for a period of one month from the date of declaration of results.
- The university will also release the SET answer key through online mode after a few days of the examination. Candidates can also check the SET cut off marks to be eligible for the counselling.
Symbiosis Entrance Test Important Dates 2019
|1||Online registration starts from||Last week of December, 2018|
|2||Registration closed on||02nd week of April, 2019|
|3||Last date to submit registration fee||03rd week of April, 2019|
|4||Releasing of admit card||04th week of April, 2019|
|5||Entrance Exam date||01st week of May, 2019|
|6||Announcement of result||03rd week of May, 2019|
Symbiosis International ( Deemed University )
Gram: Lavale, Tal : Mulshi,
Dist : Pune, Maharashtra, India
Pin : 412115,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.siu.edu.in.