TISS (Tata Institute of Social Science) MA in Human Resources Management and Labour RelationsExams Date »
Tata Institute of Social Science Admission 2019
TISS Invites application from Candidates for the admission of MA in Human Resources and Labour Relation program for the academic year 2019
TISS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates having a bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent ( under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- At the time of applying candidates studying in 3 year degree progremme should have passed in all the subjects for the 1st to 4th semesters and candidates studying in 4 year degree progrmmes should have passed in all the subjects for 1st to 6th semester.
- Only those Candidates who will be able to complete all the requirements of their final year Bachelor’s Degree examinations by Saturday, 8th June, 2019 are eligible to apply to all the programme.
- Till the time the candidate submit results of the final year degree examination, admission to any of the Master’s Degree Programmes of the Institute will be provisional. The results of the final examination have to be submitted before 30th September, 2019.
TISS Admission Seats 2019
- Master of Arts (Human Resource Management & Labour Relations) has – 60 Seats
TISS Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Tiss Net 2019 Will Not Have Negative Marking For Any Programme Including Hrm. Candidates Who Have Applied For A Single Programme Or Multiple Programmes Will Be Attempting A Single Question Paper With 100 Questions For A Duration Of 100 Minutes, This Includes Candidates Who Have Chosen Hrm In Combination With Other Programme / Programmes.
- The computer based test is of objective type and even those with a rudimentary knowledge of working with a computer can take the test.
- General Awareness will consist of 40 marks, English Proficiency – 30 marks, Maths and Logical Reasoning – 30 marks.
TISS Admission Application Form 2019
- TISS MA in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations Admission application can be download at offocial website: www.tiss.edu.
- Candidates from remote places where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute. Please send request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to the flowing address
Assistant Registrar ( Academic ),
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
- The application fee for each study programme is ₹ 1030/- ( if being payed by Credit card / Debit card / Net Bankin g) or ₹ 1000/- + bank charges ( if being payed through bank by cash ).
- Candidates are required to pay this amount for every programme she / he applies for. For more details refer to the section ‘Application fee payment’ below. For SC / ST / OBC ( NC ) candidates, the application fee is ₹ 250/- per programme + bank charges.
TISS Admission Admit Card 2019
- Only successfully registered candidates will be able to download the TISSNET admit card 2019. It will be available through online mode on 26th-27th December, 2018.
- Candidates can get their admit card by entering User ID, Password & Security Code. Without holding a valid admit card students will not be allowed to write the examination.
TISS Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of candidates happens in two stages and has three components of assessment. All candidates appear for the National entrance test ( TISSNET ). Based on the performance in the TISSNET examination, only short listed candidates are called for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview (PIT/PI ).
Merit List preparation
- The weightage for NET, PIT and PI is as follows for the for the preparation of final merit lists forGeneral as well as for Reserved Category candidates.NET – 40% ; PIT – 30% ; PI – 30%.
- In case of a tie between two candidates, their PI marks will be compared and the one with more marks in PI will be considered, in case there is a tie in PI marks too their PIT marks will be compared and the one with more marks in PIT will be considered, in case there is a tie in PIT marks too then the Entrance test marks will be compared and the one with more marks in entrance test will be considered, in case there is a tie in Entrance marks too then the candidate higher in age will be given the seat.
TISS Admission Exam Centres 2019
|Northern Region||Chandigarh, Dehradun, New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi, Greater Noida, Mohali|
|Eastern Region||Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Dimapur, Silchar|
|Western Region||Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, Navi-Mumbai, Thane|
|Southern Region||Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Visakhapatnam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode|
TISS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Announcement of Admissions||22nd October, 2018|
|2||Last date for online form application / registration for all master's programmes||10th December, 2018|
|3||Last Date for receipt of application form by post||12th December, 2018|
|4||Issue of TISS-NET Hall Ticket ( Online )||26th and 27th December, 2018|
|5||Pre-admission orentation Programme for SC / ST / OBC / Minority and PWD candidates will be held at Mumbai / Tuljapur / Hyderabad and Guwahati Campuses||23rd December, 2018|
|6||TISS National Entrance Test ( TISS_NET ) ( Computer Based ) at Different Centres||19th January, 2019|
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
V.N. Purav Marg,
Mumbai – 400 088
Phone : 022 2552 5000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : www.tiss.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.