Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test ( TANCET )Exams Date »
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test ( TANCET ) 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Tamil nadu Common Entrance Test ( TANCET ) for the year 2019
TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates who have completed in their final year of Graduation can apply.
- Masters in any discipline of science is also accepted.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or possess a 10+3 years diploma certificate from the State Board of Technical Education are eligible.
- Candidates with a valid GATE Score with qualifying marks in relevant discipline of Engineering / Technology, need not appear for TANCET.
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score with qualifying marks in Engineering Science ( XE ) and Life Science ( XL ), have to appear for TANCET 2019.
- The pass percentage is determined on the basis of candidate’s ( General / OBC ) category is 50% and for ( SC / ST ) 45%
TANCET Exam Pattern 2019
- TANCET 2019 is scheduled in April 2019 in offline mode ( pen and paper-based )
- It consists of 100 MCQ questions.
- The medium of the paper is English.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Question paper for programs like M.Tech / ME / M.Arch and M.Plan are segregated into 3 sections.
- Against every correct answer, +1 mark is allotted and for every incorrect answer,-1/5 mark is subtracted.
- No marks are allotted for un-attempted questions. Aspirants can score a maximum of 100 marks
TANCET Application Form 2019
- TANCET application can be download from Anna University official website: www.annauniv.edu
- Click on ‘TANCET 2019 Registration’
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Password to generate id and password
- Re-login to fill TANCET 2019 Application Form
- Upload a recent colored passport size photograph.
- Application fee need to pay for ( UR ) Category is ₹500/-, ( SC /ST / SCA ) is ₹250/-
- Post submission of the form, an application number will be auto-generated by the system
TANCET Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download TANCET Hall Ticket from the official website of Anna University. www.annauniv.edu
- No admit cards are sent via email or post.
- In case of any change in the information mentioned on TANCET Admit Card, you may contact the officials at the Following address
Number- 2220 0303
- If the hall ticket is lost after the test, a duplicate hall ticket can be obtained on payment of ₹100/- in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025, indicating the Registration No. / Application No. and the name of the Examination Centre
TANCET Selection Process 2019
- Selection will be based on Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test ( TANCET ) 2019
TANCET Exam Centers 2019
- TANCET 2019 will be held across 15 cities in Tamil Nadu.
- Aspirants can choose one exam center at the time of TANCET 2019 Registration.
- Candidates may be allotted another exam center other than the one chosen, in case there is no vacancy in the preferred one.
TANCET Exam Centers
TANCET Syllabus 2019
- TANCET 2019 Syllabus is different for all the 3 papers. Candidates must be through with basic verbal and logical reasoning questions. Arithmetic questions will be based on 10+2 syllabus
TANCET Result 2019
- TANCET 2019 Result will be declared at the official website.
- TANCET Scorecard should be downloaded within ten days post declaration of the result.
- Anna University releases 3 separate TANCET Rank List viz. GATE Category Rank List, TANCET Category and Sponsored Category
TANCET Counselling 2019
- Candidates who are GATE qualified can participate directly in TANCET 2019 Counselling. Others have to undergo separate application procedure for TANCET Counselling. The counselling forms are available both online and offline.
- Offline forms will have to be filled and sent via post to “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai”.
- The online form will be available on Anna University’s website and the procedure will be exactly same as that of the application form filling during the entrance.
- Candidates must have acquired the minimum eligible marks category-wise to be a part of the counselling procedure
TANCET Important Dates 2019
|1||TANCET 2019 Online Registration||2nd April, 2019|
|2||Release of TANCET 2019 Admit Card||April, 2019|
|3||TANCET Exam Date 2019 ( Released ) for MBA||19th May, 2019 ( AN )|
|4||TANCET Exam Date 2019 ( Released ) for MCA||20th May, 2019 ( FN )|
|5||TANCET Exam Date 2019 ( Released ) for M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan||19th May, 2019 ( FN )|
|6||Declaration of TANCET 2019 Result||8th June, 2019|
|7||Commencement of TANCET 2019 Counseling||July, 2019|
Number- 2220 0303
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.