The Forest Research Institute Entrance ExamExams Date »
The Forest Research Institute Entrance Exam 2019
The Forest Research Institute invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MSc programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
The Forest Research Institute Courses Offered 2019
- Wood Science and Technology
- Environment Management
- Cellulose and Paper Technology
The Forest Research Institute Eligibility 2019
Candidates must satisfy FRI M.Sc. 2019 eligibility criteria to successfully apply for the entrance test. The detailed FRI M.Sc. 2019 eligibility is given below :
- Category wise Education Qualification : The General candidate must have secured 50 % marks and Scheduled Caste or Schedule Tribe must score 45% marks to be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit for In – service Candidate : The maximum age limit in respect of in – service candidate to M.Sc. Environment Management course shall be 50 years. The age shall be reckoned as on 31st July, 2019 and no further relaxation will be given.
- Citizenship : Those candidates whose nationality is Indian or any Foreign country citizen are eligible to apply for FRI M.sc course.
- M.Sc. Branch wise Eligibility :
- For M.Sc. Forestry : 3 years Bachelor’s degree in Science with at least one subject studied in Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Maths, Physics, Zoology and Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry.
- For M.Sc. Wood Science and Technology : B.Sc. degree in Forestry, 3 year’s Bachelor’s degree with Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- For M.Sc. Environment Management : 3 year’s Bachelor degree in any branch of Basic or Applied Science or Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or Agriculture or B.E / B. tech in Environment Science.
- For M.Sc. Cellulose and Paper Technology : 3 year’s Bachelor degree in science with Chemistry as one of the subjects or B.E / B. Tech. ( Chemical or Mechanical engineering ).
The Forest Research Institute Seats 2019
FRI M.Sc. 2019 Total Seats :
- M.Sc. Forestry ( Duration : 2 years ); Seats : 38 ( for Indian ) & 02 ( for Foreign Nationals ).
- M.Sc. Wood Science & Tech ( Duration : 2 years ); Seats : 38 ( for Indian ) & 02 ( for Foreign Nationals ).
- M.Sc. Environment Mgmt. ( Duration : 2 years ); Seats : 38 ( for Indian ) & 02 ( for Foreign Nationals ).
- M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology ( Duration : 2 years ); Seats : 20 ( for Indian ).
The Forest Research Institute Exam Pattern 2019
According to FRI M.Sc 2019 Exam Pattern, the exam will consist of multiple choice questions. The duration of the entrance test is 3 hours.
- FRI M.Sc 2019 will be held in offline mode.
- Candidates have to answer using blue / black point only.
- Each question will be followed by 4 alternative answers. The candidate is required to select the one which he / she feels is correct answer out of 4 options.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer to the extent of one – fourth ( ¼ ) of the marks allotted to the questions.
The Forest Research Institute Application Form 2019
The Forest Research Institute admission application form is available in the official website www.fridu.edu.in.
How to Apply
Step 1 – Filling of FRI M.Sc. 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to provide the following personal and academic details :
- Full Name ( as per Class X Board examination certificate )
- Date of birth ( as per Class X Board examination certificate )
- Category ( GEN / OBC / SC / ST )
- Whether belonging to PD category.
- Year of passing Class XII
- Name of parent / guardian
- Address for communication
- PIN code
- Phone / Mobile Number
- Email address
Step 2 – Fee Payment of FRI M.Sc. 2019 :
- The application form can be send by post on payment of [rupee] 1200/- through bank draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Forest Research Institute University” payable at Dehra Dun , P.O.I.P.E., Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun–248 195.
- A candidate who want to apply for two or more courses has to fill up separate form fee at [rupee] 1200/- for each course.
Step 3 – Submission of FRI M.Sc. 2019 Application form :
- Applications for admission in FRI MSc 2019 will be send by post on the following address :
Forest Research Institute University,
Dehradun, P.O.I.P.E., Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun–248 195.
The Forest Research Institute Admit Card 2019
- Those who fill their FRI M.Sc. 2019 application form will be issued FRI M.Sc. 2019 admit card. FRI M.Sc. 2019 Admit card containing centre code and roll number will be mailed to the applicant by the third week of April, 2019.
- If a student has lost his FRI M.Sc. 2019 Admit Card or they may have not received it then duplicate admit card can be obtain from the centre superintendent of their exam centre. Other option to take admit card is to reach directly on Registrar office, FRI University, Dehra Dun on any working days during working hours.
- After that duplicate admit card will be issue after payment with bank draft of [rupee] 50/- and a photograph must stick on admission test application form 2019.
The Forest Research Institute Exam Centres 2019
Following are the State wise exam centres in respective cities for FRI M.Sc. 2019 Dehradun Entrance Exam :
|Haldwani||Srinagar ( Garhwali )|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Jabalpur|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Allahabad ,Agra ,Meerut|
|Punjab||Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiyana|
The Forest Research Institute Result 2019
- The FRI Dehradun will announce the entrance exam result 2019 on the website and through SMS. FRI Examination Results will be available on official website also.
- A merit list of candidates including a waiting list will be formed for M.Sc. on the basis of aggregate marks secured in the written test. Candidates will be selected in order of merit in all the categories.
Steps to check FRI M.Sc. Result 2019 are given below :
- Visit the official website.
- Click on link “M.Sc Entrance Test Result”.
- FRI M.Sc. Result 2019 will be given in the form of Merit List.
- Separate FRI M.Sc. 2019 Merit List will be declared for different categories.
The Forest Research Institute Counselling 2019
- Admission fees has to be paid at the time of FRI M.Sc. 2019 counselling otherwise the seat will be offered to the next candidate. If a selected candidate does not join by the given date or if no addition has been asked for and decided by the University then admission will going to be cancel automatically and the seat will be offer to the next applicant in the waiting list.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who have higher percentage of aggregate marks in the qualifying exam. If applicant have equal percentage of aggregate marks in qualifying exam then they will be given preference for higher % in graduation.
Following is the list of Documents which applicants has to take at the time of counselling of FRI M.Sc. 2019 :
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- High School Certificate / equivalent Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Intermediate Certificate / equivalent Certificate and Mark sheet.
- B.Sc. degree and Mark sheets of all the three yrs.
- Admission Test admit card issue from FRI office.
- SC / ST category certificate on the basis of which reservation will claim.
- Physically Handicapped certificate from Civil Surgeon or C.M.O.
The Forest Research Institute Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form Start||21st January, 2019|
|2||Last Date for issue of application form by post||25th March, 2019|
|3||Last Date for issue of application form at Institute / bank counter||29th March, 2019|
|4||Last Date for receiving completed application forms||8th April, 2019|
|5||Availability of Admit Card||30th April, 2019|
|6||Forest Research Institute entrance exam||19th May, 2019|
Forest Research Institute,
PO. I.P.E. 248195,
Phone No. : 0135-2224439,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.fridu.edu.in.