The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India 2019
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India invites admission application for Foundation Course and conducts CPT Entrance Examinations for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
ICAI Eligibility 2019
- A student who has appeared in the Class 12 examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India ( or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto ) may register for Foundation Course.
- A registered student may appear in Foundation Examination after he / she has qualified the Senior Secondary Examination* ( 10+2 examination ) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India ( or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto ) and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.
- A student who has got himself / herself registered for Foundation Courseand has undergone a minimum of four months study period is eligible to appear in the FoundationExamination, i.e., students registered on or before 30th June / 31st December will be eligible to appear in November / May examination respectively. Foundation Examinations are held in May & November every year.
ICAI Application Form 2019
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India application form is available in the official website www.icai.org.
A candidate has to register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website ( www.icai.org ) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”. While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following :
- After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12 examination issued by the respective Board
- One recent colour photograph ( affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form )
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC / ST, OBC, Differently abled
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet / Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth
ICAI Admit Card 2019
- Candidates who are found eligible will be issued admit cards normally 21 days prior to the commencement of the examination
- All correspondence in the above matter should be addressed to the Joint Secretary ( Exams ) of the Institute at New Delhi quoting Articles Regn. No.,Bar Code of the OMR Application form / Acknowledgement No. for receipt of application issued if any, the center opted, telephone and fax Number etc. for prompt action.
- Candidates, whose eligibility is in doubt, will be advised to submit documents in support of their claim of eligibility normally one month prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates of Delhi / New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Kanpur centers may contact the respective Decentralised Offices for ascertaining their Roll numbers, if they do not receive roll Numbers till a week before the commencement of examination. Similarly, candidates who have opted for such places as their centers where branches of the Institute are set up may contact the respective branch offices for ascertaining their roll numbers and assistance for admission to the examination during the last week of April / October. In case of difficulty, the Joint Secretary ( Exam. ) can be contacted on Fax No. 0120 – 3054841 / 3054843 or Help Line Desk on Telephone No. 0120 – 3054851 / 3054852 / 3054853.
- Candidates are extended the facility of down loading the admit card from the website www.icai.nic.in. This facility will be available 25 days before the commencement of examination. The admit card so downloaded or received through e-mail will not contain the photograph and specimen signature of the candidate but the same will be valid for admission to the examination center.
ICAI Important Dates 2019
|1||CA and CPT registration start||2nd week of January, 2019|
|2||CA and CPT registration close||1st week of April, 2019|
|3||ICAI Exam 2019 Application Form Start||1st week of April, 2019|
|4||ICAI Exam 2019 Application Form Close||4th week of April, 2019|
|5||Application Correction Window 1||2nd week of May, 2019|
|6||Application Correction Window 2||4th week of May, 2019|
|7||CA CPT Admit Card Release||4th week of May, 2019|
|8||CA CPT Exam date||1st week of June, 2019|
|9||Result release||1st week of June, 2019|
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
Post Box No. 7100,
New Delhi – 110 002, India.,
Phone No. : [+91] (11) 3989 3989,
Fax : [+91] (11) 30110 580,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.icai.org.