The Welingkar Institute of Management-MSc Bioinformatics ProgrammeExams Date »
The Welingkar Institute of Management-MSc Bioinformatics Programme
Invite applications for admission to their MSc Bioinformatics programme.
MSc Bioinformatics Programme details:
- It is a one year, full-time course.
- Six months of the course will be at Welingkar, India, and six months at Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- There are 30 seats.
Eligibility for MSc Bioinformatics:
* You must have scored a First Class (60 percent) at the graduate level in any branch of one the following subjects:
- Life science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology)
- Veterinary Science
* A high second class will be considered in deserving cases.
* You can apply if you are appearing for the final examination of the above subjects in March/ April.
Selection method of MSc Bioinformatics :
- You must appear for an entrance test followed by a personal interview.
- Your proficiency in English will be an important criterion in the selection process.
How to apply:
- Obtain the application form at the Welingkar campus.
- You can also download it from the Web site. You must pay an application fee for downloaded forms at the time of submission.
- Send a demand draft of Rs 1,100 in favour of the Welingkar Institute of Management, payable at Mumbai, to get the forms by post.
- You must send the completed forms to the institute’s Mumbai campus before January 31.
Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
L Napoo Road
Matunga (Central Railway)
Mumbai — 400 019
Phone: (022) 24178300
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.