Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination(UPSEE)-2006
Uttar Pradesh Technical University , Lucknow will be conducting
State Entrance Examination (SEE) on 22 nd and 23 rd April, 2006 for admission to degree courses in Engineering/ Pharmacy / Architecture / Hotel Management and Post Graduate Courses MCA/MBA of State Govt., Govt. aided and Private unaided institutions affiliated to U.P. Technical University along with some other Universities of Uttar Pradesh in academic session 2006-07.
SCHEME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The candidate opting for different courses will be required to undertake test in following papers on the dates specified below:
|Date of Exam||Course||Subjects|
|22.04.06||B.H.M.C.T||Aptitude test for Hotel Management|
|22.04.06||M.B.A||Aptitude test for M.B.A.|
|22.04.06||M.C.A||Aptitude test for M.C.A.|
|22.04.06||B.Tech. (Second year Diploma Holders only)||Aptitude test in Engg./Pharmacy|
|23.04.06||B.Tech.||Physics & Chemistry/ Maths.|
|23.04.06||B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.)||AG I & AG II / AG III|
|23.04.06||B.Pharma||Phys. & Chem./Maths or Bio|
|23.04.06||B.Arch./ Maths||Aptitude test (Arch.)|
VENUE OF EXAMINATION:
At 23 cities of U.P. along with Delhi , Roorkee and Dehradun.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University for admission to 1 st year of B.Tech./B.Pharm/ B.Arch. /B.H.M.C.T. as per subjects prescribed by AICTE.
- Candidates must have passed 3 year degree course with Mathematics as one subject at 10+2 level or at degree level for admission to 1 st year of M.C.A., and 3 year degree course in any discipline for admission to 1 st year of M.B.A.
- The candidates must have passed Diploma Course recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P. with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for admission to 2 nd year of B.Tech. / B.Pharma courses.
- The candidates possessing three year Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central Govt./ State Govt. provided the candidates passed the Diploma Examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible for admission to First year of B.Arch. only.
- The candidates appearing in qualifying examination are eligible to appear in SEE-2006 subject to the condition that they will fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counselling.
- The details of admissions for NRI and Kashmiri migrants will be published later, in the month of May, 2006 according to the norms to be laid down by the Govt. of U.P. / AICTE.
- This admission test is open only to the candidates who and/or whose parents are domicile of U.P.
COST OF BROCHURE / OMR APPLICATION FORM INCLUSIVE OF EXAM. FEE:
Rs. 500.00 for General/ OBC candidates & Rs. 300.00 for SC/ST candidates.
SALE OF INFORMATION BROCHURE/APPLICATION FORM:
The Information Brochure containing OMR Application form will be available for Sale in cash from 17.01.06 to 28.02.06 from all Head Post Offices and Mukhya Dak Ghars (MDGs) of U.P., Delhi ,
Nainital and Dehradun . The Information Brochure and OMR application form can also be obtained by post from Registrar, U.P. Technical University , I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road , Lucknow – 21 by sending a MICR bank draft of Rs. 550.00 for General/OBC and Rs. 350.00 for SC/ST candidates in favour of Finance Officer, U.P.Technical University , Lucknow along with two self addressed stickers. The request for supply of application form by post will not be entertained after 20.02.06. The last date of receipt of dully filled OMR Application form to Registrar (SEE), U.P.Technical University, Lucknow will be 07.03.06 . The applications will be received in the University office by Registered / Speed Post only. The application form received after the due date and time shall not be accepted. The University will not be responsible, for the form missed/ not received / any delay on the part of post office or for any other reason whatsoever. The SEE details with Information Brochure will be available at website