Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination ( UPSEE )-Exams Date »
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination ( UPSEE ) – 2019
Application are invited from eligible candidates for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination ( UPSEE ) for the year 2019.
UPSEE Courses 2019
- B.Tech ( Bio-Technology )
- B.Tech ( Agriculture Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Lateral Entry )
- B.Pharm ( Lateral Entry )
- MCA ( Lateral Entry )
UPSEE Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- NRI / Foreign Nationals / PIO / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries / Kashmiri Migrants can also apply.
- Aadhaar card will be mandatory to apply.
- There will be no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must Passed in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics, along with any one of the subject from Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
B.Tech ( Bio-Technology )
- Candidates must Passed in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics or Biology, along with any one of the subject from Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Technical Vocational subject
B.Tech ( Agriculture Engineering )
- Candidates must Passed in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Agriculture disciplines
- Candidates must Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics or Passed 3 years Diploma in Architecture (10+3) along with any one of the subject from Chemistry / Computer Science / Biology / Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational subject
- Candidates must Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry, along with any one of the subjects from Mathematics / Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject
- Candidates must Secure minimum 45% marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST Category ) in aggregate
BHMCT / BFAD / BFA
- Candidates must Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with any disciplines.
- Candidates must Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree
- Candidates must Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree & Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level
B.Tech ( Lateral Entry )
- Candidates must Passed Diploma in Engineering & B.Sc degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects at XII standard.
B.Pharm ( Lateral Entry )
- Candidates must Passed Diploma in Pharmacy.
MCA ( Lateral Entry )
- Candidates must Passed BCA, B.Sc ( IT / Computer Science ) degree.
- Candidates must Secure minimum 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of SC / ST category) in aggregate.
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019
- This exam will be held for 11 papers.
- The examination will be organized through Offline ( OMR based Test ) & Online ( Computer Based Test ) mode.
- The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language.
- In the examination, multiple choice questions will be asked ( except Drawing Aptitude test ( Part B of Paper 4 ) )
- The time duration will be 3 hours ( Paper 1, 2 & 3 ), 2½ hours ( Paper 4 ), 2 hours ( Paper 9, 10 & 11 ) & 1½ hours ( Paper 5, 6, 7 & 8 ).
- For a correct answer, 4 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- There will be no negative marking
|Paper||Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|PAPER 1||B.Tech / B.Tech ( Agriculture Engineering ) or B.Tech ( Bio-Technology ) or B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.||150 Objective type questions ( 50 from each subject ).||600|
|PAPER 2||B.Tech ( Bio-Technology ) or B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry, Biology||150 Objective type questions ( 50 from each subject ).||600|
|PAPER 3||B.Tech ( Agriculture Engineering ) only||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III||150 Objective type questions ( 50 from each subject ).||600|
|PAPER 4||B.Arch ( Part A )||Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity||100 Objective type questions (50 from each subject)||500|
|PAPER 4||B.Arch ( Part B )||Drawing Aptitude||2 Drawing Aptitude Test questions.|
|PAPER 5||BHMCT / BFAD / BFA||Aptitude Test for General Awareness||75 Objective type questions||300|
|PAPER 6||B.Tech 2nd Year ( for Engineering Diploma Holders )||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering ( Lateral Entry )||75 Objective type questions||300|
|PAPER 7||B.Pharm 2nd Year ( for Pharmacy Diploma Holders )||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy ( Lateral Entry )||75 Objective type questions||300|
|PAPER 8||B.Tech 2nd Year ( for B.Sc. Graduates )||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering ( Lateral Entry )||75 Objective type questions||300|
|PAPER 9||MBA||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 objective type questions||400|
|PAPER 10||MCA||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||400|
|PAPER 11||2nd Year MCA||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA ( Lateral Entry )||100 objective type questions||400|
UPSEE Application Form 2019
- UPSEE Application Form are available at Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination official website: www.upsee.nic.in
- Candidates are required to fill the UPSEE application form 2019 from the first week of January 2019.
- UPTU application form 2019 can be submitted till last week of February 2019.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload scanned images of their latest color photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature.
- There will be no need to send the printed copy of confirmation page after completion & submission of online application.
- Candidates should keep the print copy of the confirmation page for future use
- Candidates must pay [rupee]1200/- ( For Male / Transgender of General & OBC category ) & [rupee]600/- ( For Female / Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC / ST category ) as an application fee.
- The fee can be paid by credit / debit card / Net Banking.
UPSEE Admit Card 2019
- Candidates should download the admit card in the first week of April, 2019. It will be available online on the official website to every candidate.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card 2019.
- In case, candidates will unable to download the UPTU admit card 2019, they should contact the officials.
UPSEE Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus will be different as per the papers. Each paper will cover different topics & chapters from different fields.
- For pharmacy course, candidates will learn from class 12th Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
UPSEE Result 2019
- The university will release UPSEE 2019 result through online mode on the website. Candidates will check the result 2019 in the last week of May 2019.
- The separate merit lists will be made for each course on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the examination.
- After UPTU result 2019 announcement, merit position, score-card with total marks & marks obtained in each subject will be available on the website
UPSEE Counselling 2019
- On the basis of the merit, candidates will be called for the UPTU counselling 2019 by giving intimation on the website & newspapers.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to pay [rupee]20000/- ( [rupee] 12000/- for SC / ST categories ) as a counselling fee.
- Candidates have to fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences & also have to upload required documents.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats & subject to the order of preference given for the seats
UPSEE Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application Release||1st week of January, 2019
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application||Last week of March, 2019
|3||Online Correction starts||3rd week of March, 2019
|4||Admit Card Available||1st week of April, 2019
|5||UPSEE Exam Dates For UG Courses||21st April, 2019
|6||UPSEEExam Dates For PG Courses||21st April, 2019
|7||Answer Key Release||April-May, 2019
|8||Result Announcement||Last week of May, 2019
|9||Counselling Starts||4th week of June, 2019
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
Sec-11, Jankipuram Extension,
Lucknow – 226 031 (U.P) India
Phone: 0522 – 2771079, Fax: 0522 – 2732185