University of Delhi Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
University of Delhi Entrance Examination 2019
University of Delhi invites admission application for NEET Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PG courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
University of Delhi Entrance Examination Courses Offered 2019
- M.Tech Microwave Electronics
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.A. Political Science
University of Delhi Entrance Examination Eligibility 2019
The eligibility of PG courses is different for every course. Here, we have mentioned the eligibility for some courses :
M.Tech Microwave Electronics :
- M.Sc. Electronics or M.Sc. Physics with specialization in Electronics by obtaining minimum 60% marks or
- B.Tech. / B.E. Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation Engineering by obtaining minimum 60% marks.
M.Sc. Physics : B.Sc in related subjects or any branch of Science or Engineering with Physics and Mathematics passed with minimum 60% aggregate marks ( 50% marks for B.Sc. ( Hons. ) )
M.Com : B.Com ( Hons. ) or B.A. ( Hons. ) Economics Or B.Com Or B.B.S. B.B.A. , B.B.A., B.I.F.A., and B.B.E degree from recognized institution.
MCA : Bachelor degree ( 10+2+3 Scheme ) from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences ( Mathematics, computer Science, Statistics, Operational research ).
M.A. Political Science : B.A. Degree with 50% marks or any other graduate degree ( Science / commerce / Engineering etc ) with 60% marks from the recognized University / institution.
LL.M. : A three – year / five year LL.B. Degree with 50% marks ( 45% marks for OBC / SC / ST category candidates ).
Age Criteria :
No Age Bar : There is no minimum age bar for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the University and its colleges except for the courses for which age is prescribed by MCI, DCI, BCI, AICTE and NCTE.
University of Delhi Entrance Examination Reservation of Seats 2019
The reservation criteria in the state universities and colleges of Delhi are fixed by the Government of Delhi. The reservation for various categories is given below :
|S.No||Category||Reservation ( % )|
|4||PwD||3 ( 40% physical disabilities )|
|7||Sports / ECA Quota||5|
University of Delhi Entrance Examination Application Form 2019
University of Delhi Entrance Examination application form is available in the official website www.du.ac.in.
We have mentioned here the complete details of DU Application form 2019 :
- The application form for entrance exam will be filled through online mode.
- In the DU Application Form 2019, candidates have to make their login Id for further procedures of application.
- The application form will be started from the first week of June, 2019 for PG courses and third week of June, 2019 for UG courses.
- The form can be filled before the third week of June, 2019 for PG courses and the last week of June, 2019 for UG courses.
- The candidate can select programme and college ( where they wishes to take admission and meets the desired cutoff criterion ) and generate the admission form.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully which will be used for further communication.
- Candidates must take the printout of filled – in admission form.
- The registration Fee for GEN / OBC candidates is [rupee] 500/- per course.
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates, the fee will be of [rupee] 250/- per course.
University of Delhi Entrance Examination Selection Procedure 2019
- The admission in the Delhi University and its affiliated colleges will be provided on the basis of merit and the entrance exam. On merit basis, the 12th class percentage will be taken into consideration for offering admission.
- The university will release the various merit lists for each course. Candidates can participate in the counselling as per the cut off released by the university. Candidates those will reach the cut off marks and eligible in all requirements can get admission.
- Candidates have produce their original documents for verification to get admission and to complete other admission formalities. Only after the document verification, candidates will be considered eligible for final admission.
Admission to various PG courses will be provided via two modes i.e. category – I 50% under all categories ( Direct Admission ) and category – II ( Through Entrance Test ). Check more details below :
Category – I Direct Admission, 50% under all categories :
- The candidates who wish to get admission under the 50% category have to register themselves by filling the application form in person. The form will be filled with Non – Collegiate Women’s Education Board ( NCWEB ).
Category – II through Entrance Test :
- Candidates applying under this category are instructed to apply through online in NCWEB. The admission will be offered to PG courses in Arts and Arts / Science / Engineering / Humanities. For admission to the master courses offered by Delhi University, the registration will begin in the month of April, 2019 (expected). The registration will be done only in online mode.
University of Delhi Entrance Examination Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||Registration Start date||1st week of April, 2019|
|2||Last date of registration||Last week of April, 2019|
|3||Date of PG exam||2nd week of July, 2019|
|4||Answer key publication||2nd week of July, 2019|
|5||Result announcement||1st week of July, 2019|
|6||Commencement of Interview||Last week of August, 2019|
University of Delhi,
Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus,
South Moti Bagh, South Moti Bagh,
New Delhi – 110021, India.,
Phone No. : 011 2700 6900,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.du.ac.in.