University Delhi South Campus Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
University of Delhi Admission 2019
University of Delhi invites application from Candidates for the admission of following program for the academic year 2019
University of Delhi Admission Courses 2019
- B.Tech ( Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation )
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Computer Science
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Botany
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Zoology
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Microbiology
- BA ( Honours )
- BA ( Honours ) in Multimedia and Mass Communication
- B.A. ( Hons. ) Business Economics, BMS, BBA ( FIA )
- B.A. ( Hons. ) in Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bengali
- M.Tech ( Microwave Electronics )
University of Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 40% marks
B.Tech ( Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation )
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics subject with 60% aggregate in four subjects including mathematics.
B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Computer Science
- Candidates should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 60% marks in aggregate and 60% in mathematics subject.
B.Sc. ( Hons. )Botany, Zoology, Microbiology
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, biology / biotechnology subjects with 55% aggregate in PCB group and 50% marks in English.
BA ( Honours ) in Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with English subject with total 75% marks in best four subjects and 85% marks in English subject
B.A. ( Hons. ) Business Economics, BMS, BBA ( FIA )
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with English & Mathematics subjects with total 60% marks in four subjects including mathematics & english.
B.A. ( Hons. ) in Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bengal
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with the respective subject with total 45% marks in the qualifying exam and 50% marks in the relevant subject.
- Candidates must have passed 3 years bachelor degree with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have passed B.Com, B.Com ( Hons. ), B.A. ( Hons. ) Economics or equivalent from any recognized university with 50% marks for general, 45% marks for OBC and 40% marks for SC / ST.
M.Tech ( Microwave Electronics )
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc. Electronics, M.Sc. Physics with specialization in Electronic or B.Tech. / B.E. Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate.
University of Delhi Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Duration of Exam
- The exam duration will be of total 2 hours.
- Type of Questions
- The question paper will contain MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions ) except for language courses.
- Exam Mode
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode in Optical Mark Recognition ( OMR ) pattern.
- Marking Scheme
- Four marks will be given for each correct answer for UG courses.
- Negative Marking
- One mark will be deducted for wrong answer ( UG courses ).
University of Delhi Admission Application Form 2019
- University of Delhi admission application form will be available at website : www.du.ac.in.
- Candidates will be able to fill and submit the application form through online mode only.
- Delhi University application form 2019 will be released in the month of May or June 2019.
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves to fill the application.
- After submitting the registration details, a confirmation will be sent to the registered mail / mobile number.
- Candidates have to login again to fill the DU application form 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, ID proof & other required certificates.
- The images should be uploaded in the JPG / JPEG / PNG format.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled in application form for further use.
|UG entrance based / PG courses||UR / OBC / CW / Minorities||[rupee] 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD||[rupee] 250/-|
|UG merit based courses||UR / OBC||[rupee] 150/-|
|sports / ECA||[rupee] 100/-|
|SC / ST / PwD||[rupee] 75/-|
University of Delhi Admission Admit Card Details 2019
- Candidates will be able to download the Delhi University admit card 2019 through online mode. It will be released last week of June, 2019.
- Candidates must take clear printout of the admit card. It will contain all the exam related details like roll number, exam center, date & time, etc.
- Along with the admit card, candidates have to carry one photo identity proof. Candidates can bring any one from the Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
University of Delhi Admission Selection Process 2019
- Candidates have to register online for admission in UG merit based courses. After that, a cut-off list will be published for different courses.
- For PG & UG entrance based courses, candidates have to qualify the entrance test for admission. For PG courses, after the entrance test, students will be shortlisted for interview / group discussion as applicable.
- Candidates who will score the marks under the released cut-off or merit can apply for admission. Candidates have to take a printout of the admission form and proceed for the document verification process.
- DU counselling process 2019 will be started from the month of June or July 2019 ( as per the courses ). After the approval of admission by the university, candidates are required to pay the admission fee via online mode.
University of Delhi Admission Exam Centres 2019
- Delhi ( NCR )
University of Delhi Admission Syllabus 2019
- DU syllabus will vary as per the courses students are applying for.
- Syllabus for PG courses may comprise of B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. ( or equivalent ) syllabus of the University of Delhi.
- For UG courses, the syllabus will have topics from the 10+2 level from the respective stream.
University of Delhi Admission Results 2019
- The result will be provided to students through online mode. Candidates will be able to check the DU result 2019 on different dates in the month of July.
- As per candidate’s performance in the entrance test, students will be eligible for admission. Candidates can also request for obtaining the copy of the ORS with a fee of Rs. 500/- per paper.
- A merit list will be prepared separately for all the categories. Candidates must take printout of the result for further admission process.
University of Delhi Admission Important Dates 2019
|Dates for UG Admission ( Merit Based Courses )|
|1||Starting of online registration||3rd week of May, 2019|
|2||Last date for registration||2nd week of June, 2019|
|3||First cut off release||4th week of June, 2019|
|4||Document verification and approval of admission||4th to last week of June, 2019|
|5||Second cut off release||1st week of July, 2019|
|6||Document verification and approval of admission||1st week of July, 2019|
|7||Classes starts||3rd week of July, 2019|
|8||Last date for admission||3rd week of August, 2019|
|Dates for UG Admission ( Entrance Based Courses )|
|9||Online registration starts||3rd week of June, 2019|
|10||Online registration ends||4th week of June, 2019|
|11||Release of admit card||Last week of June, 2019
|12||Exam date||1st to 2nd week of July, 2019|
|13||Declaration of result||3rd week of July, 2019|
|14||Admission process starts||3rd week of July, 2019|
|Dates for PG Admission ( Only Entrance )|
|15||Registration begins||2nd week of June, 2019|
|16||Last date for online registration||4th week of June, 2019|
|17||Admit card release||Last week of June, 2019|
|18||Exam date||1st week of July, 2019|
|19||Release of answer key||1st week of July, 2019|
|20||Result announcement||2nd week of July,2019|
|21||Group Discussion / Interview, if any||2nd week of July,2019|
|22||First admission list release||3rd week of July, 2019|
|23||Admission fee deposit||3rd week of July, 2019|
|24||Commencement of classes||3rd week of July, 2019|
Benito Juarez Road,
Website : www.du.ac.in.