University of Madras Entrance ExamExams Date »
University of Madras Entrance Exam 2018
University of Madras invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PG programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
University of Madras Entrance Exam Course Offered 2018
ML – Master of Law
- Br – I International Law and Constitutional Law
- Br – Criminal Law
- Br – Intellectual Property Law
- Br – Human Rights and Environment Law
- Br – Labour and Administrative Law
University of Madras Entrance Exam Eligibility 2018
- Passed B.L. / LLB of three years or BL / LLB of years from a recognised university under the regular pattern of 10+2+3+3 or 11+1+3+3 or 10+5
University of Madras Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
University of Madras Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.unom.ac.in.
For applying to Masters in Law, the candidate can fill the application in both – online or offline mode.
- Visit the “application sales counter” of the Chepauk Campus of the university.
- Pay an amount of [rupee] 200/- in the form of cash at the counter for obtaining the application form.
- Pay an amount of [rupee] 100/- at the counter if you are a candidate of SC / ST community, on producing an attested photocopy of the community certificate.
- Candidates can obtain application form by post also by sending a written requisition.
- On the requisition the candidate has to specify the name of the programme along with a Demand Draft of the amount [rupee] 250/- ( which includes [rupee] 200/- for the form and [rupee] 50/- for the postage ) drawn in favour of the following address :
University of Madras,
Chennai – 600005.
- The candidate can also download the application form from the official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Attach the form and send it along with a DD of [rupee] 200/- at the University address.
University of Madras Entrance Exam Important Dates 2018
|1||ML - Master of Law course Closure of Registration||15th October, 2018|
University of Madras,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005, India.,
Phone No. : 2561 3715, 2561 3773,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.unom.ac.in.