University of Pune – AdmissionExams Date »
University of Pune – Admission 2006
Admission through Entrance Test to the following courses of University Department.
Bioinformatics, Biotechnology (Five Years Integrated), Botany, Chemistry, Electronic , Science, Environmental Science, Geography, Health Sciences, Health Sciences (Dietetics), Master in Public Health Science, Instrumentation Science, Microbiology
Physics, Scientific Computing, Space & Atmospheric Sciences, Statistics, Virology (IBB), Zoology, Geoinformatics.
- Mass Communications and Journalism
- Performing Arts (Dance, Drama, Music (Gurukul Pattern)*
- Performing Arts (Dance, Drama, Music) (Gurukul Pattern)*
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade(Economics)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism (English and Marathi Medium)
- Applied Analytical Techniques
- GIS and Remote Sensing
- M.Cm.S. (Communication Studies)
- M.Tech. (Atmospheric Sciences)
For detailed information and online application visit website (website will function correctly only in internet explorer version 5.0 and above)
th April, 2006.
Eligibility: Information is available on website.
50% seats are reserved for SC, ST, DTNT & OBC as per Government of Maharashtra Rules. 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped students as per Maharashtra Government rule. 30% seats are reserved for female candidates for Graduate courses.
Entrance Test Fee: (non-refundable & non-transferable)
- Rs.400/- for candidates belonging to open category and Outside Maharashtra.
- Rs.300/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST, DT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), and OBC categories having caste certificate issued by ‘Government of Maharashtra’ only.
Entrance Test Fees (Performing Arts): Rs.800/- and 600/- for above (a) and (b) candidates respectively.
Mode of Payment:
Demand Draft of any Nationalized bank in favour of ‘Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited’ payable at Pune.
Last Date: Course wise last dates of application are available on website.
Helpline Numbers : +91-20-25675475, 25676713, 25676714
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.