University Of Pune BINC ExamExams Date »
University Of Pune BINC Exam 2018
Biotech Consortium India Limited University Of Pune invites admission application for Bioinformatics National Certification ( BINC ) Examination leading to admission in Bioinformatics program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
University Of Pune BINC Exam Eligibility 2018
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary, Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering and Technology.
- No formal training, diploma or certificate in bioinformatics is required.
- Candidates in final year of Bachelor’s / Master’s degree are also eligible to apply.
University Of Pune BINC Exam Pattern 2018
BINC is conducted in a way as to test bioinformatics knowledge to the core. The stringent testing includes 3 papers, with the syllabus consisting of six sections – Bioinformatics, Biology, Physical Science, Chemical Science, Mathematics & Statistics, and Information Technology. This includes a preliminary objective paper, on clearing which candidates can appear in the subjective second paper and finally a computer based practical exam to test practical knowledge in Bioinformatics, which is programming related to bioinformatics.
Important points to note :
- For Paper I there will be negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- Candidates securing 40% or above marks in Paper I ONLY will be qualified to appear for Paper II and III.
- Candidates scoring a minimum of 40% or above in each papers ( Paper I, Paper II & Paper III ) will be certified.
University Of Pune BINC Exam Application Form 2018
Biotech Consortium India Limited BINC application form is available in the official website www.bcil.nic.in.
University Of Pune BINC Exam Centers 2018
- Paper I : Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Pune, Vadodara and Thiruvananthapuram
- Paper II & III : Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati ( to be added in advertisement ), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, and Thiruvananthapuram.
University Of Pune BINC Exam Syllabus 2018
- The syllabus consists of six sections – Bioinformatics, Biology, Physical Science, Chemical Science, Mathematics & Statistics, and Information Technology.
University Of Pune BINC Exam Important Dates 2018
|1||Online registration period||25th April, 2018 to 31st May, 2018|
|2||Display of list of eligible candidates on website||8th June, 2018|
|3||Availability of Admit cards for Part - I on the website for download||9th June, 2018|
|4||BINC examination ( Paper I ) :Objective type||23rd June, 2018 ( Part - I ) ( Morning 10 AM - 12 PM )|
|5||Results of Paper I||27th June, 2018|
|6||Availability of Admit cards for Part - II on the website for download||3rd July, 2018 to 4th July, 2018|
|7||BINC examination ( Paper II ) : Short answers||15th July, 2018 ( Part - II ) ( 9 AM - 12 PM )|
|8||BINC examination ( Paper III ) : Practical||15th July, 2018 ( Part - II ) ( 2 PM - 5 PM )|
|9||BINC final result||25th July, 2018|
|10||Validity of Score Card for availing fellowship||31st July, 2020|
Biotech Consortium India Limited,
5th Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan,
210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002, India.,
Telephone No. : +91 (011) 23219064-67,
Fax : +91 (011) 23219063,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bcil.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.