VTUEEE Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
VTUEEE 2018 is an All India Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University for admission of B.Tech degree Programme through single window counselling.
VTUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying Examination :
- In addition to the Government norms, candidates who seek admission to B.Tech Degree Programme should have either completed or appearing for, any one of the following examinations;
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board, Central Board of higher Secondary Education ( CBSE, New Delhi );
- The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination ( CISCE, New Delhi );
- National Institute of Open School;
- Intermediate or two-year Pre University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University;
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent.
- A pass in +2 ( or its equivalent ).
- Those appearing for 10+2 ( Class XII ) final or equivalent examination in March / April / May 2018 can appear for VTUEEE 2018.
- For the purpose of consideration for award of the Veltech Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship, the State from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying examination ( 12th standard examination of the State or Central Board ) will be taken as the State to which the candidate belongs, even though the nativity of the candidate may be another State or Union Territory.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation :
- Candidates who have not completed 25 year of age as on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible.
- However, in case of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Physically Challenged ( PC ) candidates, age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
- Candidates who have passed Biology, Physics & Chemistry as compulsory papers are eligible for admission to B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Biomedical.
- Age relaxation up to six months may be granted by the Authority of the University in specific cases.
Subject Combinations Required :
As prescribed by the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) & University Grants Commission ( UGC ), the candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects for admission to any branch of B.Tech Degree Programme.
Candidates who have passed Biology, Physics & Chemistry as compulsory papers are eligible for admission to B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Biomedical.
VTUEEE 2018 Exam Scheme
- Computer Based Test ( CBT ) – VTUEEE 2018
- Paper and Pencil Test – VTUEEE 2018
VTUEEE 2018 is based on Bloom’s Taxonomy Pattern. We examine the subject knowledge ability, comprehension ability and critical analysis ability. The questions are one tier and two tier multiple choice types.
Test paper shall consist a total of 100 Questions, namely Mathematics or Biology- 50 questions, Physics, and Chemistry having 25 questions each as multiple choice for all B.Tech. Programmes
- All questions are multiple choice type
- Each question shall carry one mark.
- There shall be no penalty for wrong answer.
- The duration of the test will be 2 ½ hours.
VTUEEE 2018 Application Form
Vel Tech Technical University Engineering Entrance Examination B.Tech Application form In Both Online & offline. It can be Downloaded from our VTUEEE website www.veltechuniv.edu.in ( or ) www.vel-tech.org.
Online Application Form
Candidate can visit www.veltechuniv.edu.in to apply online. Application fee can be paid through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Paytm wallet. VTUEEE 2018 Application forms are also available on Google Playstore.
Offline Application Form
Candidate can send in a Demand draft for Rs.950/- drawn in favour of “ Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University”, payable at Chennai, to The Director – UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant ( Or )
Purchase the Application forms from the Regional Oces of Veltech University / Book shops on cash payment of Rs.950/-. The address of Regional Oces and the Book shops are presented in the website ( Or )
By handing over a DD for Rs. 950 /- in person at Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University, Avadi, Chennai. Please send in the filled Application form only to the University Address :
Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University,
400 ft Outer ring road,
Tamil Nadu, India.
VTUEEE 2018 Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket will be sent by post “Under Certificate of Posting ( UCP )” to the candidate ( including those who applied online ) about two weeks before the conduct of the examination; however, the University will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of Hall Ticket in transit or non – delivery of the same.
The e-hall ticket will be available for candidates online at www.veltechuniv.edu.in and it can be downloaded by entering their application number and date of birth.
It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact helpline / write to the University in case he / she has not received the Hall Ticket at least 15 days prior to the date of the examination.
Such requests must be sent to Director / Admission Ocer ( VTUEEE 2018 ), with two photographs ( as same as axed on the Application Form ).
Photocopy of the Application Form, proof regarding remittance of fee ( photocopy of the Demand Draft / Chelan ) in respect of those candidates who have submitted applications online, and the original postal receipt issued by the Post Oce for having despatched the Application Form by Registered / Speed Post in order to get a duplicate Hall Ticket.
VTUEEE 2018 Test Centres
|Test Center State||Test Center||Code||Test Center State||Test Center||Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||02||Rajasthan||Jaipur||46|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ongole||06||Tamil Nadu||Chennai||50|
|Andhra Pradesh||Rajahmundry||07||Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore||51|
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupati||08||Tamil Nadu||Erode||52|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||09||Tamil Nadu||Karur||53|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||10||Tamil Nadu||Madurai||54|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur||11||Tamil Nadu||Namakkal||55|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kudappa||12||Tamil Nadu||Salem||56|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vizianagram||13||Tamil Nadu||Tiruchirappalli||57|
|Andhra Pradesh||Srikakulam||14||Tamil Nadu||Vellore||58|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool||15||Tamil Nadu||Villupuram||59|
|Delhi||New Delhi||23||Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur||67|
|Kerala||Trivandrum||33||Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||77|
|Maharashtra||Nagpur||40||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa||84|
|Maharashtra||Pune||41||Daman & Diu||Daman||85|
|Odisha ( Orissa )||Bhubaneswar||42||Lakshadweep||Kavaratti||86|
VTUEEE Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates
|VTUEEE Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates|
|Phase - I|
|1.||Last date for Receipt of Applications||15th January 2018|
|2.||VTUEEE 2018 PPT Date of Examination||21st January 2018|
|Phase - II|
|1.||Last date for Receipt of Applications||8th April 2018|
|2.||VTUEEE 2018 PPT Date of Examination||15th April, 2018 to 22nd April, 2018|
|3.||VTUEEE 2018 CBT Date of Examination||15th April, 2018 to 22nd April, 2018|
|1.||Phase – I||4th February 2018|
|2.||Phase – II||30th April, 2018|
Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University,
#42 Avadi – Vel Tech Road, Avadi,
Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone : 044-26841601, 26840896/249,
Fax : 044-26840262,
Toll Free : 1800 3070 6949.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Website : www.veltechuniv.edu.in