Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation AdmissionExams Date »
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation-Admission 2006-2007
Deemed University Salem,Tamil Nadu
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
All India Common VMRF Engineering Entrance Examination-2006
Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda variyar Engineering College, Salem
Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Paiyanoor, Chennai.
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Production engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Textile Technology (Fashion Technology)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- B.Arch (5 years)
Eligibility for B.E:
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Maths, Physics and Chemistry for all courses.
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology candidates are eligible for Bioinformatics, Biomedical and Biotechnology Courses.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with vocational subjects.
Entrance Examination Centres:
Issue of application form: 13
th Feb 2006.
Last date of receipt of application forms: 20
th April 2006.
Date of Entrance Exam: 30
th April 2006.
Issue of application forms:
Entrance Examination Application form can be obtained from below mentioned addresses, in person by paying Rs.300/- by cash or by post sending a DD for Rs.400/- drawn in favour of VMRF-Deemed University payable at Salem or Chennai.
The application can also be downloaded from the website:
and the completed forms enclosing DD for the amount indicated should reach on or before the due date.
The selection will be made on merit, based on the marks secured in the entrance examination conducted by this University on All India basis. The college and course will be allotted through counseling.
VMRF –How It Differs:
- A renowned center for innovation and research activities.
- Opportunity to continue further study in India and Abroad.
- Mixture of students from all parts of India and Abroad.
- International links and twinning programmes.
- Periodical job fairs.
- Excellent placement record in MNC’s and other leading Industries.
- State of the art Infrastructure facilities.
Candidates belonging to any State in India are eligible to apply.
Candidates appearing for H.S.C (+2) or its equivalent examination 2006 can also appear for entrance examination.
The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
Admission to B.Arch will bee subject to aptitude test to be held separately.
If sufficient Number of candidates are not available for a particular examination center, the university will divert those candidates to the nearest examination center.
Sankari Main Road, (NH-47),
New #208, Old.# 160,
Poonamallee High Road,
Phone:044-28203776 (Dir) 28255060/28203783/ 2811
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.