Vinayaka Mission’s Research FoundationExams Date »
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation 2019
Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBBS & BDS programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Eligibility 2019
- The Eligibility Criteria is 10+2 ( PCB ) or Equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Application Form 2019
There are three ways to apply for admission into Vinayaka Missions University :
- Online : The application form can be obtained from the University website along with instructions from the relevant pages of the website. In this case, the filled-in application must be submitted along with a Demand Draft of ₹ 500/-
- In Person : The application material can be obtained in person ( on payment of ₹ 500/- ) from any of the University Campuses.
- By Post : The application material can be obtained by post ( on payment of ₹ 600/- by demand draft favouring “VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY” payable at Salem or Chennai according to the address chosen ).
- The filled in application must be sent to the following address :
Vinayaka Missions University,
Sankari Main Road ( NH-47 ),
Tamil Nadu – 636 308
Ph : 0427 – 3987000
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is based on scores obtained in NEET – UG Examination
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Important Dates 2019
|1||NEET Application Start Date||8th February, 2019|
|2||NEET Application End Date||12th March, 2019|
|3||NEET Exam Date||6th May, 2019|
Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation,
Sankari Main Road ( NH 47 ),
Ariyanoor, Salem-636 308,
Phone: 0427-2477316, 317, 3987000,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vinayakamission.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.