Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Deemed University, Salem, TamilnaduExams Date »
Important : Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Deemed University MBBS Admission will be based on NEET UG 2019 & MD / MS / PG Diploma Admission will be based on NEET PG 2019
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation 2019
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation invites admission application for UG and PG and PG Diploma programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Courses Offered 2019
- M.D Radio – Diagnosis
- M.D Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- M.D Paediatrics
- M.D Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- M.D General Medicine
- M.D Phychiatry
- M.D Anaesthesiology
- M.D Emergency Medicine
- M.D Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- M.D Pharmacology
- M.D Microbiology
- M.D Bio – Chemistry
- M.D Physiology
- M.S Orthopaedics
- M.S General Surgery
- M.S Ophthalmology
- M.S E.N.T
- M.S Anatomy
PG Diploma programs
- D.O Diploma in Ophthalmology
- D.L.O Diploma in Otorhinolaringology
- D.A Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- D. Ortho Diploma in Orthopaedics
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Eligibility 2019
- Candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS Degree Course.
- Candidates must have passed in H.Sc ( 10 + 2 ) examination / equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( or Botany & Zoology ) and a pass in English and Must also have secured not less than 50 Percentile ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) in the NEET- UG Examination.
M.D / M.S
- M.D / M.S for which candidates must possess recognized degree of MBBS.
- Candidates must posses recognized degree of MBBS or its equivalent recognized degree.
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Application Form 2019
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation application form is available in the official website www.vinayakamission.com.
- Application fee for MD / MS / PG diploma application fee is [rupee] 2000/-
- Application fee for MBBS application fee is [rupee] 1500/-
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to Medical & Dental ( UG, PG & PG Diploma ) programs are made through online counselling process conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services ( DGHS ), Govt. of India, and New Delhi on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET Examination 2019.
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Important Dates 2019
|1||On-line submission of Application Form|
( including uploading of photograph and signature )
|01st November, 2018 to 07th December, 2018|
|2||Date for successful final transaction of fee||01st November, 2018 to 08th December, 2018|
|3||Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only|
( No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date )
|14th to 31st January, 2019|
|4||Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website||15th April, 2019|
|5||Date of Examination||05th May, 2019|
|6||Declaration of Result on NTA website||05th June, 2019|
|MD / MS / PG Diploma|
|7||Availability of Information Bulletin||16th October, 2018|
|8||Online submission of application form||16th October to 6th November, 2018|
|9||Examination Date||14th December, 2018|
|10||Declaration of Results||15th January, 2019|
VMRF – Deemed University,
Sankari Main Road ( NH-47 ),
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone No. : +91 427 2529700,
Fax : +91 427 2477903,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vinayakamission.com.