Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation 2018
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation invites admission application for UG and PG and PG Diploma programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Courses Offered 2018
- M.D Radio – Diagnosis
- M.D Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- M.D Paediatrics
- M.D Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- M.D General Medicine
- M.D Phychiatry
- M.D Anaesthesiology
- M.D Emergency Medicine
- M.D Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- M.D Pharmacology
- M.D Microbiology
- M.D Bio – Chemistry
- M.D Physiology
- M.S Orthopaedics
- M.S General Surgery
- M.S Ophthalmology
- M.S E.N.T
- M.S Anatomy
PG Diploma programs
- D.O Diploma in Ophthalmology
- D.L.O Diploma in Otorhinolaringology
- D.A Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- D. Ortho Diploma in Orthopaedics
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Eligibility 2018
- Candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS Degree Course.
- Candidates must have passed in H.Sc ( 10 + 2 ) examination / equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( or Botany & Zoology ) and a pass in English and Must also have secured not less than 50 Percentile ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) in the NEET- UG Examination.
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Seats 2018
|2||M.D Radio - Diagnosis||4|
|3||M.D Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||4|
|5||M.D Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4|
|6||M.D General Medicine||5|
|9||M.D Emergency Medicine||2|
|10||M.D Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||2|
|13||M.D Bio - Chemistry||3|
|16||M.S General Surgery||4|
|20||D.O Diploma in Ophthalmology||1|
|21||D.L.O Diploma in Otorhinolaringology||1|
|22||D.A Diploma in Anaesthesiology||2|
|23||D. Ortho Diploma in Orthopaedics||2|
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Application Form 2018
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation application form is available in the official website www.vinayakamission.com.
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Selection Procedure 2018
- Admission to Medical & Dental ( UG, PG & PG Diploma ) programs are made through online counseling process conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services ( DGHS ), Govt. of India, and New Delhi on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET Examination 2018.
Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation Important Dates 2018
|1||NEET Application Start Date||8th February, 2018|
|2||NEET Application End Date||12th March, 2018|
|3||NEET Exam Date||6th May, 2018|
VMRF – Deemed University,
Sankari Main Road (NH-47),
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone No. : +91 427 2529700,
Fax : +91 427 2477903,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vinayakamission.com.