Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS)-PG Programmes in ManagementExams Date »
Xavier Institute of Social Service ( XISS ) Admission 2019
The Xavier Institute of Social Service ( XISS ) invites admission application for PGDM programs for the academic year 2019.
XISS Courses Offered 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Human Resource Management )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Rural Management )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Information Technology )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Finance )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Marketing )
XISS Eligibility 2019
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% for SC / ST ) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities. However preference will be given to Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Management and Computer Science graduates and candidates with relevant work experience.
- Candidates appearing for final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in academic year 201-20 are also eligible to appear for the admission process.
XISS Seats 2019
- Total number of seats available in Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in Management ( PGDM ) are seventy five ( 75 ) each in Human Resource Management and Rural Management and sixty ( 60 ) each in Information Technology, Finance and Marketing Management specialization. Out of the above fifty per cent seats are reserved for SC / ST and Christian candidates who belong to ST / SC category.
XISS Application Form 2019
- Xavier Institute of Social Service admission application form will be available at website : www.xiss.ac.in.
- For one specialization, the application fee is ₹ 2000/-
- For two specializations, the application fee is ₹ 2500/-
- The candidates will have to apply separately at XISS, Ranchi. The institute will accept only online registrations. For online registrations, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking. The fee can also be paid by Bank Draft drawn in favour of‘Xavier Institute of Social Service’, payable at Ranchi.
XISS Selection Procedure 2019
Three stage admission process is followed by the Institute as per the guidelines of AICTE. These stages are
- All India Management Admission Test
- Group Discussion
- Assessment of Writing Skills
- Personal Interview
GD PI Call :
- Based on above all India entrance test scores, candidates who have applied for admission to the institute will be shortlisted and will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be held at Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Ranchi in the month of March 2019.
The selection will be done on the basis of the following weightage :
- Entrance Test score – 40%
- Past Academic record – 20%
- Group Discussion – 5%
- Personal Interview – 30%
- Writing Assessment Test – 5%
XISS Important Dates 2019
|1||Start of availability and submission of application form||15th September, 2018|
|2||End of availability and submission of application form||25th February, 2019|
|CAT||25th November, 2018|
|XAT||7th January, 2019|
|CMAT||20th January, 2019|
Xavier Institute of Social Service,
Dr. Camil Bulcke Path ( Purulia Road ),
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001,
Phone : 0651-2200873,
Fax : 0651-2315381 / 2351482,
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.xiss.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.