Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship ( XIME ) – PGDM 2019Exams Date »
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship ( XIME ) PGDM 2021
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) programs for the academic year 2019.
XIME PGDM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together ( 45% for SC / ST candidates ).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then. They should be completing all their degree examinations before 9th June, 2019. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 10th September, 2019.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
XIME PGDM Admission Application Form 2021
- XIME PGDM admission application form will be available at website : www.xime.org.
- Application Fee is ₹ 1250/- plus GST at 18% for ‘early applicants’ ( on or before 31st December, 2018 ) and ₹ 1500/- plus GST at 18% for others.
XIME PGDM Admission Selection Procedure 2021
Good performance in any of the following Entrance Tests
- XAT – 2019
- CAT – 2018
- CMAT – 2019
- MAT – May 2018, September 2018, December 2018 & February 2019
- ATMA – May 2018, June 2018, July 2018, August 2018 & February 2019
- GMAT – 2017, 2018 and 2019
Only such tests in 2018-19 where results are declared latest by 23rd February, 2021 will be considered
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree – 20%
- Score in the Common Admission Test ( CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT ) – 35%
- Group discussion / interview – 35%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
XIME PGDM Admission Important Dates 2021
|1||Online Applications begin||8th October, 2018|
|2||Last date for online submission of duly filled-in application form along with the payment of application fee||23rd February, 2019|
|3||Dates for Group Discussion / Personal Interview at the 7 Centres ( Exact dates will be intimated to short-listed candidates via E-mail only )||March, 2019|
|4||Declaration of results ( via email only )||April, 2019|
|5||Payment of two installments of fees ( Amounts will be advised )||April, 2019|
|6||PGDM Programme ( 2019 - 2021 ) commences on||17th June, 2019|
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship,
Electronics City, Phase II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore 560 100, India.,
Phone No. : + 91-80-2852 8477,
Fax : +91-80-2852 0809,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.xime.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.