AIMA RMAT Entrance Exam 2018
The All India Management Association and Aligarh Muslim University Jointly invites Applications for Admissions to PhD ( Business Administration ) program for the year 2018 – 2019.
AIMA RMAT Eligibility 2018
The Process and Eligibility Norms
Aspiring candidate will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test ( R-MAT ) and candidates above a-cut-off R-MAT score, which PhD Committee decides, would be called for personal interview at AIMA, Delhi on the subject and related areas.
A candidate will be eligible for admission to a course of study leading to the degree of PhD in Business Administration subject to fulfilling the following criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM / PGDITM approved by AICTE with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade OR Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to Master Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade. In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation and
- Work Experience : Minimum 5 years post qualification work experience in industry at the managerial level or a minimum 5 years of teaching experience as full time Faculty in a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University.
AIMA RMAT Test Pattern 2018
- The duration of the RMAT test is 90 minutes. There are 100 questions.
- Each question has four options marked (1), (2), (3) and (4). All questions are compulsory.
- All questions carry equal mark. There will be No Negative Marking for wrong answers
Note : The candidates would be evaluated out of 100 marks in term end comprehensive examinations for each paper. The candidates shall be required to obtain at least a C grade in each course separately and secure an overall B grade on a 4-point scale in the course work after the end of four modules failing which they will have to repeat the course(s) at the next examination.
AIMA RMAT Application Form 2018
- RMAT Application form can be filled online through this link https://apps.aima.in/phd2018feb/
- Take a Demand Draft for 1500/- drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
- Print out of the filled online RMAT Registration Form can be send to the following address :
Manager ( PhD Program )
All India Management Association – CME,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
AIMA RMAT Admit Cards 2018
- Check AIMA website link : https://apps.aima.in/phd2018feb/ seven days before the date of test for downloading Admit Card
- Access individual Admit Card using Online Auto Generated RMAT Registration Number.
- Take the printout of Admit Card from the above website link. Admit card will have the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. No separate Admit Card will be issued.
- Affix on the Admit Card two similar photographs already kept in self custody.
- Get the Photographs on the Admit Card attested by any Gazetted Officer.
- Produce ‘RMAT Admit Card’ duly completed at the test centre for appearing in the test. (Admit Card will be verified and signed by the Invigilator during the test. The Upper Half of the Admit Card will be collected by the Invigilator and the Lower Half will be handed over to the candidate.)
AIMA RMAT Important Dates 2018
|Last Date for Online Registration||17th February, 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of filled in Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi||20th February, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|Test Date||24th February, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|Admit Card||Candidates should check the Roll No. and Test Centre details for the test from AIMA website http://apps.aima.in/phd2018feb/ seven days before the date of test.|
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India.
Telephone No : 011 – 24645100 / 011 – 24617354 / 011 – 43128100,
Fax No : 011- 24626689,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://www.aima.in/testing-services/rmat/rmat.html.