All India Institute of Medical Sciences – AIIMS MBBS 2020Exams Date »
Important : AIIMS MBBS Admission will be based on AIIMS Entrance exam 2019
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) invites admission Application for MBBS programs for the academic session 2019
All India Institutes of Medical Science
- New Delhi
Duration of Course
- The Course of studies leading to the award of degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences shall last for a minimum of five and a half academic years including one year’s compulsory internship.
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have attained or will attain the age of 17 ( seventeen ) years as on the 31st of December, 2019 of the year of admission
- Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 2002 are Not eligible to apply.
- Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination ( CBSE ) or Intermediate Science ( I.Sc. ) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University / Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject.
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
- If the Institute has to consider an Examination of an Indian University or of a foreign / university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme / Intermediate Science Examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University / Association of the Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered by them to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme / Intermediate.
- The minimum aggregate of the marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology obtained in the qualifying examination required for appearing in this examination are :
- General and OBC candidates : 60%
SC / ST / OPH Candidates : 50%
- Those with CGPA Grades only will have to apply the Conversion Factor in the Application Form. The Conversion Factor should be as approved by their respective Examination Board.
Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) ( Common to AIIMS New Delhi & eight other AIIMS )
- Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear for this test.
Foreign Nationals ( Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only)
- Foreign candidates nominated by the Government of India are required to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY in their Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination to be eligible for admission to the M.B.B.S. Course. Foreign Nationals are required to contact the Indian Mission / Post abroad in their country and the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi for nomination.
- Foreign candidates nominated by the Government of India are NOT required to appear at the Competitive Entrance Examination.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
- AIIMS entrance exam will be held in online mode ( computer-based test ).
- The examination will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM ( Morning ) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM ( Afternoon ).
- The duration of the exam will be 3½ hours.
- The question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi.
- Total 200 multiple choice ( objective & reason-assertion ) type questions will be asked in the exam
- The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge / Aptitude
- Each correct response will get a score of one mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of – ⅓ mark.
- The distribution of questions are as follows
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology ( Botany & Zoology )||60|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019
- AIIMS MBBS Application Form Can be downloaded at AIIMS official website: www.aiimsexams.org
- Select ‘Academic Courses’ tab and navigate to MBBS option from the given list.
- Page to register for AIIMS MBBS 2019 would be displayed.
- Enter the details correctly ( Full Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Contact Details etc) as required by the format.
- Login Credentials will be displayed on-screen as well as shared via SMS / Email. These credentials should be used for each subsequent login into the system.
- Proceed towards online fee payment through the integrated payment gateway.
- A payment receipt would be generated bearing a unique Registration Number which needs to be quoted for future correspondence.
- Choose exam city from the list of cities. The website depicts real-time availability of seats in each city.
- Enter correct academic and address details.
- Upload scanned copies of applicant’s photo, specimen signature, and thumb impression.
- Recheck the filled in the application form before the final submission of the form
- The application fee will be ₹1500/- for GEN / OBC ( Creamy & Non-Creamy ) categories.
- For SC / ST category, the fee will be ₹1200./-
- Candidates will deposit the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
- A downloadable Admit Card will be hosted for all the eligible candidates on website www.aiimsexams.org tentatively on 1st week of May 2019.
- No admit card will be sent to the candidates via any offline or online mode.
- Only those candidates whose application has been accepted will be able to access their admit cards.
- All the candidates must take a printout of the same. The admit card will not be sent by post.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre unless he / she possess a Admit Card valid for that date and shift. All requirements mentioned in the Admit Card including production of the Original Photo ID entered in the Online Application must be complied with for entry into the examination centre. The admit card must bear the details of printout such as IP address etc.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of the Admit Card till allotment of seat in College / Institute.
AIIMS MBBS Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection process is Based on AIIMS MBBS Result 2019, merit lists will be prepared. Inter-se-merit of two or more candidates in the same category obtaining equal marks in the entrance test will be determined in order of preference as under
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics ( in the specific order ) in the entrance test
- Candidate older in age to be preferred.
- The selected candidates will have to undergo a medical check-up set up by AIIMS.
- The candidature of those found medically unfit, will be cancelled. In such cases, the next candidate in order of merit will be selected
AIIMS MBBS Exam Centre 2019
- AIIMS conducts the entrance test in approximately 171 cities across India.
- Applicants can indicate their choice of Examination City during the application process.
- The examination city will be allotted to applicants on a first-come-first-allotted basis, subject to availability of nodes in the respective city.
- The examination city once chosen, and allotted cannot be changed and no request in this matter will be entertained.
- The city chosen is subject to confirmation of payment of the application fee.
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2019
- AIIMS does not specify the syllabus for AIIMS MBBS entrance test. However, candidates are expected to be adept in Biology, Physics, Chemistry of 10+2 level. They must also be aware of current events. An indicative list of subject-wise topics that candidates can prepare is tabulated here.
AIIMS MBBS Results 2019
- Results will be announced on the website www.aiimsexams.org of AIIMS, New Delhi and also on the websites of other AIIMS. Results shall not be communicated on phone or other means individually.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling is the final round of the selection process. Counselling for AIIMS MBBS is tentatively scheduled for July 2019.
- Entrance exam scores forms the basis of the Merit list.
- Merit list will, however, differ category-wise.
- Applicants will be intimated for counselling on the basis of rank obtained in merit list.
- Candidates need to report at the counselling venue at specified time and date along with documents are following
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card – Original and Photocopy
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Scorecard and Rank letter as issued by AIIMS
- Proof of DOB
- Marks Sheet of 10th and 12th ClassMultiple copies of passport-size photographs
- Candidates should also carry SC / ST / OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. Please note that OBC applicants belonging to the Creamy Layer shall not be eligible for reserved seats.
- OPH Certificate issued by an authorized Medical Board.
AIIMS MBBS Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Online Application Form||1st week of February, 2019
|2||Online Application Form Submission Last Date||1st week of March, 2019
|Application Fee Payment Last Date||February, 2019
|Correction / Modification in AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form Allowed Till||March, 2019|
|3||Availability of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019||1st week of May, 2019
|4||AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Date||25th May, 2019 – 26th May, 2019|
|5||AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result||12th June, 2019|
|6||AIIMS MBBS 2019 – Counselling Round 1||1st week of July, 2019|
|7||AIIMS MBBS 2019 – Counselling Round 2||1st week of August, 2019|
|8||AIIMS MBBS 2019 – Counselling Round 3||1st week of September, 2019|
|9||AIIMS MBBS – Open Counselling ( if required )||4th week of September, 2019|
Assistant Controller ( Exams ) Examination Section
All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS )
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
Telephone No. : 26589900, 26588500
Extn. 4499, 6421, 6422
Fax : 011 2658 8789
Website : www.aiimsexams.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.