All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test ( AIMNET )
AIMNET Exam Details :
Office of the Member, National Task Force, MOFPI, Government of India in association with Bharat Shipping Limited Organises.
All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test for Admission in :
- BSc ( Nautical Science )
- B.Tech ( Naval Architecture )
- G.P. Ratings
- Diploma of Applied Science ( Deck Watchkeeper ) by AMSA
- BTech ( Marine )
- MBA ( Shipping and Logistics Management )
To be conducted by Bharat Shipping Limited for admission in above mentioned courses in the country run by the institutes approved by DG Shipping, Government of India or other national / international authorities.
AIMNET Eligibility Criteria :-
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility as per criteria mentioned in prospectus.
AIMNET Application Form :
The prospectus is available in selected branches of Axis Bank and must be read by the applicants before applying.
The cost of Application – cum – Examination fees is 2500/-.
Prospectus – cum – Application Form can aiso be obtained By Post, by sending a crossed Bank Draft of 2600/- drawn in favor of “Controller of Examinations, AIMNET”.
The Controller of Examinations,
Bharat Shipping Limited,
26 / 32, Pal Mohan Sadan,
East Patel Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 008.
The address at which Application Form – cum – Prospectus is required should be written clearly in Capital Letters and with Pin code. The following words should be written on top of the envelope “Request for Application Form AIMNET”.
BSL will not be responsible for delay / non – recipt of Application form caused by illegible or in complete address. Prospectus can also be obtained by hand from the Reception Counter of Examination Section, BSL against Bank Draft of 2500/- in favour of the “Controller of Examinations, AIMNET” as specified above payable at New Delhi.
NB : Indian Postal Orders, Money Orders, Cheques or cash will not be accepted for postal / counter sale.
Controller of Examinations :
Please note that after the last date application received by courier or by any other mean will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
For enquiry call 09212622666 or log on to www.bharatshipping.com.
To know more Information about AIMNET please visit www.bharatshipping.com.
AIMNET Exam Result
All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test Result has been declared
Conditions for AIMNET Counselling for Admission
- You are advised to go through the Prospectus for all details. The Conditions for counseling is given overleaf.
- You are advised to fill all the entries in Form B ( Performa ) in duplicate and attend counseling with one set of copies of certificates along with original certificates of date of birth, qualification, community certificate, for verification, demand draft for 37500/- drawn in favour of ‘Bharat Shipping Limited, New Delhi’ ( Name, Form number and Course Code of the candidate to written on their back of the demand draft ). Your admission will be subject to clearance in the eye – test including color blindness test from the respective Directorate General of Shipping approved Doctors.
- The mere attending for counseling does not entitled any seat automatically. Depending on availability of seats and based on ranking, allotment will be done.
- You are advised to report to Bharat Shipping Limited, New Delhi only.
- No request for change of date for counseling will be entertained.
- Absenting in the counseling will automatically forfeit your chance.
- The candidate who are selected but can not attend the counseling due to Pre Board Examination or Internal Test has to send immediately a mail to email@example.com with heading as “Exemption From Counseling”. The AIMNET dept will send them an Exemption Code for the same. The exempted candidate can take printout of the mail and attach a demand draft of 37500/- in favour of “Bharat Shipping Limited” New Delhi [ Name, Form No & Course Code of the candidate to be written at the back of the demand draft ] and send it along with Performa along with Enclosures by speed post. It should reach to Bharat Shipping Limited. The exempted candidate are also advice to scan the demand draft and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning their name, form no, course applied for and exemption code.
- A fee of Rupees of 37500/- by way of demand draft towards counseling and registration has to be paid at the time of registration. You may collect the selection letter upon the payment of 37500/- at the counseling desk. The amount has to be paid in full, no further correspondence will be entertained. The amount deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.