Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance ExamExams Date »
Important : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University MD / MS / Diploma Admission will be based on NEET PG – 2019
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into MD / MS / Diploma courses through entrance examination for the academic session 2019.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam Course Specializations 2019
- MD Anatomy
- MD Physiology
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Community Medicine
- MD Forensic Medicine
- MD Microbiology
- MD Pathology
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Dermatology
- MD Emergency Medicine
- MD Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Geriatrics
- MD Radiotherapy
- MD Respiratory Medicine
- MD Nuclear Medicine
- MD Pediatrics
- MD General Medicine
- MD Radio Diagnosis
- MS General Surgery
- MS Ophthalmology
- MS Otorhinolaryngology ( ENT )
- MS Orthopaedics
- MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diploma in Child Health
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
- Diploma in Medical Radiodiagnosis
- Diploma in Medical Radiotherapy
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Diploma in Opthalmology
- Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
- MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Qualifying Percentile & Rank ( AIR-NEET ) secured by the candidate for NEET PG – 2019
- Permanent registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council after completion of compulsory rotating Internship. ( Those who will complete their internship by 30th April, 2019 are eligible. Such candidates should produce their registration certificate on or before May, 2019 ).
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form details will be available at the website www.amrita.edu.
- The following documents are required at the time of reporting
- Allotment Letter from DGHS ( Two Copies )
- NEET – PG Score Card ( Two Copies )
- NEET – PG Admit Card ( Two copies )
- MBBS Degree Certificate from the Concerned University
- Mark Sheets of MBBS Professional Examinations
- Internship Completion Certificate ( MBBS )
- MBBS Registration Certificate from the MCI / State Medical Council
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- Proof of date of birth ( High School / Higher Secondary Certificate / Birth Certificate )
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution Last Studied
- Migration Certificate from the University
- Medical Certificate for Fitness ( as per the format prescribed )
- 12th Std Marklist
- 2 copies of Receipt of 2lakhs deposited in MCC
- Passport size colour photographs – 4 Nos
- 2 Copies of Aadhaar and PAN Card
- Copies of all certificates ( one set )
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam Selection Process 2019
- Candidates who have been allotted seats in Amrita for MD / MS / Diploma Courses by the Directorate General of Health Services ( DGHS ) through centralized common counseling, should report at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi on or before the last date mentioned in the DGHS allotment letter.
- The candidates should bring their allotment letter, original certificates and Demand Draft covering payment of fees. Candidates without original certificates / documents shall not be allowed to take admission in Allotted Medical / Dental College.
- Selection for admissions will be made solely on merit, based on All India NEET PG –2019 rank secured by candidates & the counselling for allotment will be conducted only from DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi.
- No candidate will be informed individually regarding any updates pertaining to admissions.
- Candidates must regularly check MCC website and Amrita website for latest updates and notifications.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam Counselling 2019
- All seats ( General & NRI ) – Admission Counselling for Allotment will be conducted from DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi. For NRI seats, counselling & allotment for admissions will be based on NEET Rank secured by candidates & fee payment for NRI candidates will be in US Dollars ( US$ ) only.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the MCC website www.mcc.nic.in for latest notifications regarding counselling schedule / reschedules / counselling scheme and other updations after NEET results.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Information Bulletin||2nd November, 2018|
|2||Online submission of application form||2nd November - 22nd November, 2018|
|3||Examination Date||6th January, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Results||31st January, 2019|
The Admission Coordinator
Amrita School of Medicine,
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.amrita.edu.