Important : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University MD / MS / Diploma Admission will be based on NEET PG – 2018
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into MD / MS / Diploma courses through entrance examination for the academic session 2018.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam 2018 Eligibility
- MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Qualifying Percentile & Rank ( AIR-NEET ) secured by the candidate for NEET PG – 2018
- Permanent registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council after completion of compulsory rotating Internship. ( Those who will complete their internship by 30th April, 2018 are eligible. Such candidates should produce their registration certificate on or before 10th May, 2018 ).
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- Application form details will be available at the website www.amrita.edu.
- The following documents are required at the time of reporting
- Allotment Letter from DGHS ( Two Copies )
- NEET – PG Score Card ( Two Copies )
- NEET – PG Admit Card ( Two copies )
- MBBS Degree Certificate from the Concerned University
- Mark Sheets of MBBS Professional Examinations
- Internship Completion Certificate ( MBBS )
- MBBS Registration Certificate from the MCI / State Medical Council
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- Proof of date of birth ( High School / Higher Secondary Certificate / Birth Certificate )
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution Last Studied
- Migration Certificate from the University
- Medical Certificate for Fitness ( as per the format prescribed )
- 12th Std Marklist
- 2 copies of Receipt of 2lakhs deposited in MCC
- Passport size colour photographs – 4 Nos
- 2 Copies of Aadhaar and PAN Card
- Copies of all certificates ( one set )
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam 2018 Selection Process
- Selection for admissions will be made solely on merit, based on All India NEET PG –2018 rank secured by candidates & the counselling for allotment will be conducted only from DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi.
- No candidate will be informed individually regarding any updates pertaining to admissions.
- Candidates must regularly check MCC website and Amrita website for latest updates and notifications.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Medical Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates
|1||NEET PG-2018 Online registration begins||31st October, 2017|
|2||Last date to register NEET PG-2018 online||27th November, 2017|
|3||NEET PG-2018 Admit card available||01st January, 2018|
|4||NEET PG-2018 Exam date||07th January, 2018 Onwards|
|5||Declaration of NEET PG-2018 result||3rd week of January, 2018|
|6||Admission Counselling starts||After the result announcement|
The Admission Coordinator
Amrita School of Medicine,
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
Website : www.amrita.edu.